Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pen

Got (NBA) News

2,792 posts in this topic

I think Houston might be the stupidest team in sports. They're getting ready to offer Omer Asik of the Bulls 8 million annually.

xeph
[^]
:

I think Houston might be the stupidest team in sports. They're getting ready to offer Omer Asik of the Bulls 8 million annually.

Houston is handling this offseason very well, they are ready for big things. Asik is pretty good, not 8 million good, but Centers are gonna start getting overpaid because they are hard to get. For example, Hibbert is getting a max deal. You're just mad because the Bulls can't keep him haha.

Looks like the Nets took themselves out of the running for a future Hall of Fame Center who has said that Brooklyn is the only place he'd like to play in, for an overrated ball hogging guard with one of the worst contracts in the NBA. Great start for the city of Brooklyn!

Omar
:

Looks like the Nets took themselves out of the running for a future Hall of Fame Center who has said that Brooklyn is the only place he'd like to play in, for an overrated ball hogging guard with one of the worst contracts in the NBA. Great start for the city of Brooklyn!

imo, he may play the entire season out with Orlando and then test the FA market. but then again, Brooklyn is where he wants to go.

Nixon
[^]
:

Thing is I'm pretty sure it's only if Deron resigns. I could def see Howard & Deron going to Dallas

Yeah I think I heard the deal only goes through if Deron comes back. But still, Joe Johnson? ughhh. Joe Johnson/Gerald Wallace/D-Will/Lopez/Humphries is a playoff team but they would never win anything, and will never have any cap room to improve. They would be the new Atlanta Hawks.

David
[^]
:

imo, he may play the entire season out with Orlando and then test the FA market. but then again, Brooklyn is where he wants to go.

Nooooooooooo way Orlando lets him leave without getting anything in return. I see the Lakers getting him for Bynum plus scrubs.

Omar
:

Yeah I think I heard the deal only goes through if Deron comes back. But still, Joe Johnson? ughhh. Joe Johnson/Gerald Wallace/D-Will/Lopez/Humphries is a playoff team but they would never win anything, and will never have any cap room to improve. They would be the new Atlanta Hawks.

Nooooooooooo way Orlando lets him leave without getting anything in return. I see the Lakers getting him for Bynum plus scrubs.

I think Houston still might make a run for him

No Jason Terry and No Jason Kidd makes me sick to death as a Maverick's fan right now. We are a definite lottery team next year.

Brian
[^]
:

No Jason Terry and No Jason Kidd makes me sick to death as a Maverick's fan right now. We are a definite lottery team next year.

Pfft, Kidd is 39 and he showed it last year....

xeph
:

Pfft, Kidd is 39 and he showed it last year....

There aren't any really good point guards left on the free agent market, so losing him is a pretty big blow. From what I read our last resort now is Ramon Sessions.

One of my all-time favorite players, Brandon Roy, has come out of retirement and has signed with the T-Wolves. This is very exciting, as Minnesota has two other guys that I love to watch play in Kevin Love and Ricky Rubio.

David
[^]
:

Nash to the Lakers. WOW!

I was really surprised too especially after listening to that recent interview saying he didnt think he could play for that team because the number of times he got beat by them in playoffs. I guess if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. That and money talks.