Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pen

Got (NBA) News

2,696 posts in this topic

Rajon Rondo fractured his thumb. Just when I thought he's back to his former glory self. This might give the C's new hope.

I'm not concerned about the Warriors at the moment, but coach Kerr's side effects from last season's back surgery may have rear its ugly head. #prayforkerr

In my unbiased opinion, Pachulia should be suspended one game for that purposely cheap shot on Kawhi's ankle. Pop's rant has got a point there.

It sucks the year the Celtics get the #1 pick there isnt a consensus clear cut #1 pick. At least the Lakers can get Ball at #2 like they and he wants.

Celtics got no chance in this round. Their tank is near empty while the Cavs were well-rested. Warriors-Cavs III is inevitable. 

The Eastern Conference Finals is beyond embarrassing. The Celtics should've let the Wizards play the Cavs instead. It would've been more competitive than this trainwreck.

They got dominated up front where they are very weak. Its a team that overachieved which is a credit to the coach. They are waiting for Lebron to get old and slow down before they are serious about winning it.

15 minutes ago, Omar said:

Holy fuck Celtics! Woah. This is one of the biggest upsets I can remember in a while. Marcus fucking Smart!

It's like Jinder won twice tonight

I think I rather have Bradley at 17 mil a year or so than IT at 30 mil a year. Thomas is a great great scorer but I think we all saw how much better the Celtics compete against the Cavs when there's two guards that can defend instead of one. The goal is to dethrone the Cavs, and IT doesn't really fit in that plan. I'd trade him to a dumb team willing to give up a ton of draft picks or young players for him. 

16 minutes ago, RainbowDragon said:

That could happen but 90% of fans and media want them to PAY IT. I only hear a small percent saying not to.

Well then Ainge is gonna have to grow some Belichick balls and do what's right for the team. Makes no sense to commit 30 million dollars to IT when you're drafting a franchise point guard. If they can trade that pick for Butler or George then it's a different story.