Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pen

Got (NHL) News

365 posts in this topic

The Blue Jackets are finally looking decent. If Mason can step up in the net and they get some consistent play out of the defense, I think we may have a playoff team here....

ntrj
[^]
:

The Blue Jackets are finally looking decent. If Mason can step up in the net and they get some consistent play out of the defense, I think we may have a playoff team here....

I hate the Blue Jackets...

He was and still is one of the most selfish players in the league. Tremendous amounts of skill and one of the best puck handlers in the league but I remember his rookie year and the countless times he missed an open pass to do it himself and get the puck stolen or get stuffed by the goalie. He gradually came to learn the western style of hockey but when Hitchcock's defensive system was put in place, he had to go.

I still wouldn't take him back.

He's a keeper...Sometimes the leadership of a team sucks and needs to go...These young players need a good core surrounding to develop properly...He didn't get it in Columbus or NY, but will get it in Philly...Long Live the Flyers...

Yea....our front lines at the time were mostly younger players (Nash, Vbourny, etc.) and the only true veteran leader was Adam Foote.

You'll learn to hate him as the season goes on.

(Fuckin Rabbit)

ntrj
[^]
:

Yea....our front lines at the time were mostly younger players (Nash, Vbourny, etc.) and the only true veteran leader was Adam Foote.

You'll learn to hate him as the season goes on.

(Fuckin Rabbit)

I love Nash and he got screwed also by that porous Columbus management...He must have had some good personal support that got him through his first few years...Zherdev is the new Gretzky...

Since you're a Philly fan did you watch that game the other night?!? How about them Jackets?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?! (Riddler Style in honor of my home boy)

ntrj
[^]
:

Since you're a Philly fan did you watch that game the other night?!? How about them Jackets?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?! (Riddler Style in honor of my home boy)

The Flyers don't play well when void of emotion and fire which was evident the other night...It's a meaningless game...They will be there in the end...

ntrj
[^]
:

No game is meaningless! You and your anti-gretzky will be at the bottom of your division this year my friend.

That's funny Fudd-licker...Coming from the perennial champion CBJ...