Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pen

Got (MLB) News

2,825 posts in this topic

I was just coming on here to make a thread about this because something this huge deserves its own thread.

This is a great trade. They keep Buchholz and don't give up anyone on the major league roster. Gonzalez puts up big numbers pitching in a giant pitchers park in San Diego with no support in the lineup. He's gonna be awesome in Boston.

mattersfool
:

Looks like nobody mentioned the fact that the Tigers got Victor Martinez.

Aaron Harang and the Padres agreed to a one-year deal.

Miguel Tejada signed a one-year deal with the Giants.

Scott Linebrink was traded from the White Sox to the Braves.

Javier Vazquez went to the Marlins.

Also...looks like the Padres are about to trade Adrian Gonzalez. Sounds like the BoSox will be getting him.

MLBtraderumors?

mattersfool
:

Berkman signed with the Cards

And that sucks because I really thought the Cubs were going to pursue him and get him to Wrigley. Guess it's going to be Carlos Pena who they have targeted from the get go, with both Dunn & Berkman gone now

ChosenOne
[^]
:

And that sucks because I really thought the Cubs were going to pursue him and get him to Wrigley. Guess it's going to be Carlos Pena who they have targeted from the get go, with both Dunn & Berkman gone now

I think Pena is going to do better than Berkman. I think Berkman is just about done.

mattersfool
:

I think Pena is going to do better than Berkman. I think Berkman is just about done.

Hope so.

Heinerken
[^]
:

It' probably the best site around to find out baseball news as it happens. I figured it would help you with your site too.

Check it out..

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/

Oh heck...I never knew this site existed. I was getting all my info from YahooSports and MLB.com. Thanks for the link Heinerken