Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pen

Got (MLB) News

2,944 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, NinjaNick101 said:

I think Houston will win the World Series in 6. Nats have been surprisingly great, though. Bryce who?

I’m rooting for the Nats solely because they are doing this right after losing Harper haha. Plus they have never won it. Won’t be mad with either team winning though, Altuve is one of my favorite players but I don’t really dislike anybody on either team. I’m gonna go with Nats in 7 just for the heck of saying it.

1 hour ago, NinjaNick101 said:

Congrats to the Nats! All that kicking and screaming over certain calls and still won it all.

Great world series! Had a bit of everything

8 hours ago, NinjaNick101 said:

Crazy part is every game was won by a visiting team.

Yeah, only two series before this one had won all 5 away games, then game 6 was the first time ever that teams won all 6 away, then of course 7 is the first for that, too. Pretty great series and I rarely get into baseball.

On 11/12/2019 at 11:59 PM, NinjaNick101 said:

Gabe Kapler takes Giants' managing job. 

What a downgrade. But that's the story of baseball nowadays...experience is out and ageism and younger managers with no experience are in.

How do you people feel about this whole minor league controversary?

I'm totally in favor of doing what MLB wants to do. The Yankees have like eight minor league teams. That is a complete joke. MLB wants to make it so every team has four minor league teams...low A, high A, AA and AAA. That'd be perfect. You don't need some teams with five teams and some with eight. It's stupid. They're also gonna locate these teams in better spots so you won't have a west coast team with an east coast minor league affiliate anymore. Another decision I agree with. MLB can't stick with their current poorly set up minor league system just because some town in the middle of nowhere wants to keep their team.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

How do you people feel about this whole minor league controversary?

I'm totally in favor of doing what MLB wants to do. The Yankees have like eight minor league teams. That is a complete joke. MLB wants to make it so every team has four minor league teams...low A, high A, AA and AAA. That'd be perfect. You don't need some teams with five teams and some with eight. It's stupid. They're also gonna locate these teams in better spots so you won't have a west coast team with an east coast minor league affiliate anymore. Another decision I agree with. MLB can't stick with their corrent poorly set up minor league system just because some town in the middle of nowhere wants to keep their team.

Totally agree with it. 

Astros' GM Luhnow and manager Hinch fired after MLB punishes them for stealing signs. They're also losing 5 million dollars and draft picks in the process, too.