Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pen

Got (NFL) News

9,982 posts in this topic

stalechips2
[^]
:

When the time comes, would people here be interested in doing a community mock draft? We could each select a team, then go through and make their picks, in order. Could be fun.

I'd never even heard of this until I saw something about it on a Panthers forum, since then I thought it'd be pretty cool. Good luck getting 32 guys to do it though.

Jesse
:

This surprises you? He's a good looking football player making millions, which she probably needs in order to maintain those things every 5 years. He could get any chick on the market.

That's the kind of girls Jesus would go for.

Jesse
[^]
:

This surprises you? He's a good looking football player making millions, which she probably needs in order to maintain those things every 5 years. He could get any chick on the market.

The picture actually came out his freshman year. The dude got game. He is a God to Florida.

Sad? The guy is a criminal. He's probably got someone at gunpoint hiding out in their house.

Mike
:

Sad? The guy is a criminal. He's probably got someone at gunpoint hiding out in their house.

More than likely he probably drowned.

This isn't meant to be racist. But I'd say he drowned. 90% of black people hate swimming as it is and alot don't even know how to swim. Not saying he is one of those but it wouldn't surprise me.

Harty, You forgot to put "I have alot of black friends" after This isn't meant to be racist. I also doubt he would have jumped into the water if he didn't know how to swim.

Brian
[^]
:

Harty, You forgot to put "I have alot of black friends" after This isn't meant to be racist. I also doubt he would have jumped into the water if he didn't know how to swim.

If you're running from the cops. I'm pretty sure whether you can swim or not is the last thing on your mind

Harty
:

If you're running from the cops. I'm pretty sure whether you can swim or not is the last thing on your mind

I think Id rather do some time rather than taking my chances on jumping in that river. The Mississippi has such a strong undercurrent that your chances of surviving are pretty slim.

Harty
:

This isn't meant to be racist. But I'd say he drowned. 90% of black people hate swimming as it is and alot don't even know how to swim. Not saying he is one of those but it wouldn't surprise me.

May I see where you got that percentage?

Matt
[^]
:

Shut up. I can only name one black dude who likes to to swim. Every other one I know is like fuck that. Go to a beach. If you see any black dudes none of them are in the water.

Matt
:

I understand what Harty is trying to say because the majority of the black people I know don't know how to swim but Harty just pulled that percentage out of his ass.

Brian
:

I understand what Harty is trying to say because the majority of the black people I know don't know how to swim but Harty just pulled that percentage out of his ass.

I'm not saying there isn't any truth to it, but 90% seems to be a large portion and it seemed like he just said whatever came to his mind.

Matt
:

I'm not saying there isn't any truth to it, but 90% seems to be a large portion and it seemed like he just said whatever came to his mind.

Thats why I said he pulled that percentage out of his ass. Its not the first time and it wont be the last.

Matt
[^]
:

I highly doubt there is a real statistic out there for this. And 90% probably isn't that far off.

And I did a quick google search. Appearently they don't like to swim because their hair is too hard to deal with when it gets wet. Excuse? maybe. But I don't know

Brian
:

And that is an
perceptive
thing to say Mike.

perceptive? The guy almost killed someone drinking and driving and is on the run from the police. I don't think he's some upstanding citizen and I wouldn't put it past him to hold someone at gunpoint hiding in their house.

I'm with Mike, I don't know why anyone should feel bad for him. Not only did he commit a crime, and run from the cops, he fucking jumped in a River!! What a jackass.

And has anyone read the mother's quotes? Talk about not being motherly.

Mike
[^]
:

Ignorant? The guy almost killed someone drinking and driving and is on the run from the police. I don't think he's some upstanding citizen and I wouldn't put it past him to hold someone at gunpoint hiding in their house.

First of all there is nothing saying he was drunk. Secondly he probably lost his weapon in the water if he had one

The guy ed up no doubt, but to say he's got someone held at gunpoint in there house is just a stupid assumption. I guess this is something i would do also because I have a DWI and im a criminal.