Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pen

Got (NFL) News

10,017 posts in this topic

Yeah it's awful news for the league in general, for him personally, and the Texans as they have a shot at legitimately winning out the season w/ Watson at the helm. Now, not so much.

Josh Gordon got reinstated today, and is eligible to play in the last 5 games of the season. If this guy could stay off the drugs he could have been the best WR in the league. If you guys have a FF league, one of you might want to pick him up.

What's worse is that I'm in a $5000 survivor pool and the Texans were the clear and obvious choice for me. My other choices are horrible.

I have it narrowed down to either the Bills tonight or the Saints.

2 hours ago, Omar said:

What's worse is that I'm in a $5000 survivor pool and the Texans were the clear and obvious choice for me. My other choices are horrible.

I have it narrowed down to either the Bills tonight or the Saints.

hmm I'd really think the Bills would be a good pick 

9 minutes ago, TaNbULL said:

Shit. 

At least I didn’t make it to the very end. I was running on fumes, had very little good options left really. I’m trying to make myself feel better haha. Final 11 out of 175 with $5000 on the line :(

2 minutes ago, Omar said:

At least I didn’t make it to the very end. I was running on fumes, had very little good options left really. I’m trying to make myself feel better haha. Final 11 out of 175 with $5000 on the line :(

Damn, man. That's a hell of a run. 

Yeah, wow, totally failed on that call. I didn't see that coming from the Jets at all. The Bills were just awful in general. Shady had like 14 yards?! I guess Saints is a better pick then, but it's too late for that haha.

12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Yeah, wow, totally failed on that call. I didn't see that coming from the Jets at all. The Bills were just awful in general. Shady had like 14 yards?! I guess Saints is a better pick then, but it's too late for that haha.

Well we'll see. I don't see the Saints fairing too well either. For my sake I hope they lose so I can just chalk it up to "it wasn't meant to be". If they win I'm going to be 2nd guessing myself all year long. It was just a horrendous week for survivor, there were no good matchups. These are the kind of weeks where you save a Seattle or something but even they have an iffy matchup this week.

7 hours ago, Omar said:

Jones vs Goodell has easily been the best storyline this season. This article is so great:

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/21441056/nfl-commissioner-roger-goodell-bitter-battle-saw-coming-led-dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones

I want Jerrah to BURY Goodell.

Why do you want Jerry to bury Goodell? Jerry is kinda a selfish asshat.

13 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Why do you want Jerry to bury Goodell? Jerry is kinda a selfish asshat.

Because Goodell is a bigger one. Are you forgetting I'm a Patriots fan? Plus I had Zeke! Come on Jamie!

4 minutes ago, Omar said:

Because Goodell is a bigger one. Are you forgetting I'm a Patriots fan? Plus I had Zeke! Come on Jamie!

Haha yes, that's true. Can't they just both lose?