Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pen

Got (NFL) News

10,028 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, Omar said:

Who hasn't?

This forum is lucky to get 10 posts in a single day. I don't think you'll be able to find 10 people for a fantasy league around here.

2 hours ago, Mike said:

This forum is lucky to get 10 posts in a single day. I don't think you'll be able to find 10 people for a fantasy league around here.

Well we probably have 11 out of the 12 back and we don't need to be on the forum to be in a fantasy league together. But yes the days of weekly 50 page threads are over. No one has time for those anymore anyway. 

43 minutes ago, Mike said:

Mike, when do I get to meet you in real life? 

1 hour ago, NinjaNick101 said:

Should I bother doing two fantasy leagues this year? I've already got Dynasty stuff to take care of on Facebook.

The obvious solution is to quit your dynasty.

2 hours ago, Mike said:

Panthers fire GM Dave Gettleman.

I REALLY don't like this. I have no idea what our owner is doing. 

Rob Ninkovich retired. Not sure why, I couldnt find a reason given. He explanation was kinda vague. Sounded like he was tired of being hurt and sore.

10 minutes ago, RainbowDragon said:

Heard on the radio some guy saying that the Dolphins cant sign Kaepernick because he's pro Castro. Thoughts ?

Kaepernick hasn't been signed for one reason and one reason only...because he's a distraction and football teams put up with absolutely no distractions from backups. I'm sick of hearing about him.

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

Kaepernick hasn't been signed for one reason and one reason only...because he's a distraction and football teams put up with absolutely no distractions from backups. I'm sick of hearing about him.

The thing of it is that he's better than a lot of team's STARTERS. You can't tell me a team like the Jets can't use him. He's absolutely getting blackballed and it's total bullshit that he is, but on the other hand I'm with you, so sick of hearing about it. 

Let it be a lesson for a NFL players. You can beat your wife, be involved in a murder investigation, be a racist shit, fight dogs, just never stand up for minorities and disrespect 'Merica. 

It is kinda funny to see the talking heads on ESPN practically begging the NFL to give him a job. It shouldnt be their job to campaign but thats ESPN for you. There was the one woman (Sarah Spain?) who said a New York team should sign him because its a blue state lol Seriously, that was her reasoning. Then someone (dont remember who) said Baltimore should sign him because its a mostly black city.

5 hours ago, Mike said:

Yeah this is such media driven horseshit.  The NFL owners are just pussies.  "Distractions" have never stopped anyone from signing anybody who could play the sport worth a shit.