Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MetalFan87

Got (MMA) News

2,198 posts in this topic

Veritas
[^]
:

I am not a huge fan of kingpins. That's why I hope Belfort dethrones Silva, and Koscheck beats GSP (even though his attitude is terrible). I like some uncertainty, you know?

Except if Condit or Bones get a title, then I want them to keep it.

I like when all champs hold on...I love the rush of running the table...

Veritas
[^]
:

I think the winner of this will only need one more fight for a title shot.

Agree...Bones has been biding his time...He knows what's coming...

Raven
[^]
:

It would be easier if you just didn't post in the MMA thread because your troll attempts/complete ignorance or whatever reason your posting these ridiculous comments is disrupting any serious discussion about something we enjoy.

Are you kidding me? I've been attempting to end this conversation for the last page and a half. I didn't start this bullshit. In fact if you guys want, I'll even make you a brand new thread that's clean.

And seeing as how I'm the one who set up this idea in the first place, you could stand to get some facts straight yourself.

pen
[^]
:

Are you kidding me? I've been attempting to end this conversation for the last page and a half. I didn't start this bullshit. In fact if you guys want, I'll even make you a brand new thread that's clean.

And seeing as how I'm the one who set up this idea in the first place, you could stand to get some facts straight yourself.

Yeah, you tell him...I think you should throw down a triangle choke and end it right now...

Mike
[^]
:

I'm still not entirely sold on these lower weight divisions. I mean lightweight is small as it is and going lower, basically you're having guys that weigh almost as much as girls fighting out there.

The fights are usually more exciting.

pen
:

If you attempted to end the conversation then you would have not responded and forgot about it. Further posting dumb comments is a surefire way to just keep it going. I don't even know why you are in here in the first place because you're clearly not a fan of MMA. Have you run out of video games to play or something?

Raven
[^]
:

If you attempted to end the conversation then you would have not responded and forgot about it. Further posting dumb comments is a surefire way to just keep it going. I don't even know why you are in here in the first place because you're clearly not a fan of MMA. Have you run out of video games to play or something?

I'm the one who set up the whole Got () thing, so that's why I'm in here. To make sure that it worked out for everyone's benefit, and then we got to arguing about placement of the threads. You know, because I'm a moderator, and I have the power to sticky. Do you have any more crow to eat or have you had enough?

Really, Fitch deserves the title shot, and Condit vs Shields would be a good #1 contender bout. But the UFC wanted a fresh opponent for GSP instead of a rematch.

Veritas
[^]
:

Really, Fitch deserves the title shot, and Condit vs Shields would be a good #1 contender bout. But the UFC wanted a fresh opponent for GSP instead of a rematch.

I sick of Fitch...