EchoX860

Got (Movie/TV) News

14,655 posts in this topic

On 10/15/2017 at 6:05 PM, RainbowDragon said:

Way too many for it to not be true.

Unless his name is Trump.

1 hour ago, RainbowDragon said:

I didn't notice any cameos in there.

What cameos would there be? And even more, if there were, why would Marvel show it in a trailer?

9 hours ago, RainbowDragon said:

Bucky, Cap

I doubt they'd spoil that in a trailer and they've made clear in interviews they want this property to stand on its own.

Also making a movie with a dominantly black cast and using a white hero to help promote it would not be a good look.

6 hours ago, Lucas said:

Well, this looks hilarious. Too bad I don't have Prime. :\

Every Van Damme fan I talked to is excited for it. Unlike his rival and counterpart, Steven Segal, Van Damme can still do good work

So I'm reading now what I kinda suspected and was hoping for when the announcement happened...season 6 of House of Cards was always planning on being the last season. So that's good. At least the story will get a proper ending. They were probably originally waiting until the trailer released to announce it would be the final season but were forced to announce it today. Hopefully there's no shenanigans where they don't air the season or edit stuff out of it.

I will say it was a brilliant strategy by Spacey and his people for him to announce he's gay the same time this story broke. The left-wing media were predictably ignoring the crime committed and acting like he was a hero but luckily most people saw through his deflection-attempt.

abc_news_reports_kevin_spacey_as_gay.png

3 hours ago, Mike said:

I will say it was a brilliant strategy by Spacey and his people for him to announce he's gay the same time this story broke. The left-wing media were predictably ignoring the crime committed and acting like he was a hero but luckily most people saw through his deflection-attempt.

abc_news_reports_kevin_spacey_as_gay.png

Aside from that one example, I've seen him getting crucified from just about everyone, especially the left wing.  This isn't like when the right wants to condemn Harvey Weinstein 8 months after they elected a sexual predator into the White House, there's no hypocrisy here.

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Aside from that one example, I've seen him getting crucified from just about everyone, especially the left wing.  This isn't like when the right wants to condemn Harvey Weinstein 8 months after they elected a sexual predator into the White House, there's no hypocrisy here.

Actually, and not to side with Mike in any way, but I traced that image back to the article it came from and apparently three separate news outlets (ABC, Reuters, and the New York Daily News) reported the story in favor of Spacey coming out instead of focusing on the more serious issue before realizing what they'd done and changing their articles.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/corinne-weaver/2017/10/30/media-slammed-burying-kevin-spacey-allegations-coming-out

Just thought I'd share.

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

elected a sexual predator into the White House

If every guy talking out of his ass in front of other guys about how game he was with the ladies was a sexual predator, then half the men in the country would be a sexual predator.

The real, massive hypocrisy with the right-wing media was when Fox News had the balls to criticize the celebs who knew about Weinstein, as if they weren't the ones who employed Bill O'Reilly for all those years.

Now enough political talk, I don't want it in my sports and I don't want it in my movies.