EchoX860

Got (Movie/TV) News

14,554 posts in this topic

Desite previously reported that his role will be small or a cameo, Maverick will indeed be a lead charcter in Top Gun 2 in which Tony Scott is planning on directing and Tom Cruise staring

Juggernaut 573
[^]
:

this interests me...

I think Poison Ivy could work, but you'd have to play her totally straight as just a criminal ecoterrorist without any of the less believable aspects of her character if you wanted to keep the movies realistic. Personally, I'd rather Nolan try to introduce some supernatural elements into the world, but I don't want it to be with Ivy.

pen
:

I'd rather Nolan try to introduce some supernatural elements into the world, but I don't want it to be with Ivy.

Hardy as Bane would work I believe.

pen
[^]
:

I think Poison Ivy could work, but you'd have to play her totally straight as just a criminal ecoterrorist without any of the less believable aspects of her character if you wanted to keep the movies realistic.

In other words she would be Lindsay Lohan...

I'd give it an 8.5. Slight bias because I'm a casual Trekkie, but at the same time I cringe at giving it a higher score since it is essentially at heart just a big fun sci-fi action movie.

pen
:

I'd give it an 8.5. Slight bias because I'm a casual Trekkie, but at the same time I cringe at giving it a higher score since it is essentially at heart just a big fun sci-fi action movie.

I guess I'll had to Redbox it one night.

What about the A-Team?

Interesting that there's not going to be a Riddler, especially since Croc's been rumored for entry. Makes me wonder who the real main villain is going to be. I'm almost certain Two-Face isn't coming back so that leaves a big main villain sized hole in the works.

Nolan's already said he won't do Penguin or Mr. Freeze. Without Riddler and if Croc is involved, then that leaves Bane, Hush, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Clayface, Man-Bat, Black Mask, Talia, Harley Quinn, and Mad Hatter as potential candidates. There's also Ventriloquist, Firefly, Maxie Zeus, Prometheus, and the like, but I really doubt they'd be up for consideration.

Of course they could go totally batshit crazy and do the Ratcatcher.

that title is fucking awful, but I'm guessing that it's a working title.

I really did want to see Nolan do the Riddler, but oh well...

I feel pretty certain at this point that the female being cast is going to play Talia, it just seem to fit best with this interpretation of the story. As for who Tom Hardy will play, I really don't have a fucking clue now.