Got (Wrestling) News

16,107 posts in this topic

I don't get why a lot of people thought that match crossed the line. Thumbtacks probably would've hurt more than a bunch of pieces of dust and sand that used to be glass before Omega stepped on it. The ring was lifted up when Ciampa and Gargano fought before so that is nothing new and barbed wire isn't anything new in wrestling. It was still a violent match that was the first of the three unsanctioned lights out matches in AEW to earn the distinction of being unsanctioned and I'm glad these matches will be few and far between from now on because WWE doesn't overuse the unsanctioned match type and AEW shouldn't either.

Overall, I thought Full Gear might've been the best AEW PPV so far. Moxley/Omega, Jericho/Cody, Page/Pac and the two tag matches were all great. And that final flurry of reversals during the women's title match was some of the most impressive women's wrestling I've ever seen. The only stuff I didn't like was the continued awfulness of the referees and the ridiculous stipulation that Cody can't challenge for the World title again.

The Allin vs Mox match this week fucking ruled. I want those two on PPV. Not to take away from the other great wrestling that happened on Wednesday, but those two had a sort of intensity and cool factor you never see anymore. Darby Allin is becoming a star in real time before our eyes. 

Also, holy shit that finish. 

On 11/22/2019 at 5:53 PM, Ruiner II said:

The Allin vs Mox match this week fucking ruled. I want those two on PPV. Not to take away from the other great wrestling that happened on Wednesday, but those two had a sort of intensity and cool factor you never see anymore. Darby Allin is becoming a star in real time before our eyes. 

Also, holy shit that finish. 

Yeah the match was great. Got better and better the more it went on. Darby Allin might just be the fastest wrestler I've ever seen. AEW needs their own I.C. title (instead of that foolish ring they're giving out next week). Guys like Darby Allin, Shawn Spears (who I never cared for in WWE but he is awesome in AEW) and Hangman Page need a title to content for.

My prediction for the World title picture...Jericho over Moxley at the February PPV. After that Jericho will have beaten Omega, Hangman, Cody and Moxley and will have cleaned out the entire division as far as main event faces goes and then it's time for him to lose. I see Omega beating Jericho for the title this May in their rubber match, their second AEW match, one year after their previous match at Double or Nothing. Nine months is a solid title reign for the first AEW World Champion.

On 11/23/2019 at 3:06 PM, Mike said:

Yeah the match was great. Got better and better the more it went on. Darby Allin might just be the fastest wrestler I've ever seen. AEW needs their own I.C. title (instead of that foolish ring they're giving out next week). Guys like Darby Allin, Shawn Spears (who I never cared for in WWE but he is awesome in AEW) and Hangman Page need a title to content for.

My prediction for the World title picture...Jericho over Moxley at the February PPV. After that Jericho will have beaten Omega, Hangman, Cody and Moxley and will have cleaned out the entire division as far as main event faces goes and then it's time for him to lose. I see Omega beating Jericho for the title this May in their rubber match, their second AEW match, one year after their previous match at Double or Nothing. Nine months is a solid title reign for the first AEW World Champion.

- Really, Shawn Spears? He was really good in the Youtube videos during the Cody feud but man, he has not done much for me since. He's certainly a solid worker at a technical level but he seems like he still just hasn't figured it out at a psychological level--he rarely looks really comfortable with his character (his approach seems to be 'look stoic and move very slowly'), his matches are generally the low points of whatever show they're on, and he's the one guy who seems happy to remind everyone of his lackluster WWE run with the 'ten' taunts. I don't hate him but at this stage of his career, he seems like a guy destined to be slotted pretty low on the card unless he has some kind of awakening. If nothing else, I think he needs to pivot from working as a sociopathic heel because it really doesn't suit him--maybe a more lively, cocky heel character or a return to being a scrappy babyface would give him something he's more inclined towards.

- But speaking of guys who have looked like stars, Scorpio Sky has been a real revelation. I haven't laughed so often at a wrestling segment in a long time as I did during his promo with Jericho. 

- And speaking of Jericho, I had doubts about him as champion as a guy who's well past his prime in the ring, but goddamn has he made me feel like a fool. He's the only guy who ever should have been the first champion and he's the MVP of AEW Dynamite's first year and I don't think it's close. I may be a bigger fan of guys like Pac and Moxley, but Jericho is doing such wondrous work getting the show, the championship, and the guys he shares the ring with over as big time. His segments are consistently entertaining as hell, he helps to get the crowd fully behind his opponents despite being far more famous than they are, and he's also gotten his entire stable over. This is some of the best work of his career and I did not expect that from a guy who's pushing 50.

- Who challenges for the title next on PPV is tricky--in the pecking order, you'd think it must be Moxley or PAC, and PAC is a heel. At the same time, part of me thinks that it's too soon for Moxley to be going for the title unless he's going to win, which it's also too soon for. I guess you could do Omega again if he beats PAC tomorrow, but it's also a mistake to have him come up short against Jericho twice inside of year, especially since it's the rubber match. Looking at the rankings (which are a fabulous idea, though they should really post them on their website instead of just tweeting them out every week), you've got PAC, then Moxley, then Cody (who probably shouldn't be ranked if he can't challenge for the title), then Hangman, then Omega. So there's really no other option.

EDIT: Also, on rankings, it shows the state of the women's division that you have only two women with winning records in your top five--and one of them is green-as-hell Britt Baker. Now I'm fine with the women's division not being featured heavily if they don't have the roster depth to make it good (and as it stands, the women's matches usually are the worst part of the show unless Riho is involved), but it's a bad look so they should really sign some more, better women. It'd obviously be ideal if they could nab someone like Sasha when her contract is up, but that's going to be a minute so there's gotta be better indie and international talent than Allie and Nyla Rose.

I don't see Shawn Spears being a main eventer but I think he's a solid addition to the roster as a mid-carder. The theme music, the entrance, the pairing with Tully Blanchard. I like it. Maybe some of his recent matches haven't been good cause he's been stuck in there with Joey Janela.

Totally agree with you about Jericho. His work in AEW so far in my opinion is giving him a serious reason to be in discussion as the GOAT. I can only think of Hogan and Undertaker as wrestlers who have stayed relevant for this long while also reinventing themselves to great success. Jericho had a HOF-worthy career after his first WWE run, enhanced himself even more after his second WWE run, put himself in the discussion of being the GOAT after his final WWE run and when this run is done he might be the single greatest ever after continuing to do amazing things at 50. The true mark of a great heel...Jericho comes to the ring and always gets a pop but it takes him like two seconds on the mic to get people to boo him.

I agree about Cody. If they're going to acknowledge this ridiculous nonsense with him never challenging for the title, he shouldn't be ranked. I don't get why they'd do this. They're either gonna go back on their word or Cody will never be champion, he can never be in a multi-person or singles title match and he'll basically never be in the main event again. It's so weird.

Tony Khan was asked about the lack of women during the media scrum after Full Gear. The woman asking the questions must've not actually seen any of these AEW women's matches if she wants more of them. Riho is great (despite her measly stature making it look weird when she win). She's somehow gotten over despite not speaking English. Hikaru Shida is pretty good and it seems like they're building her up to be the next title challenger. Emi Sakura is okay. None of the other women do much for me. And I'm sick of people hyping up Awesome Kong. She hasn't been good since Gail Kim got done carrying her in 2008 in TNA. This woman named Mercedes Martinez wrestled at All Out in a battle royal and she was 10x better than everyone else in the ring. AEW should sign her.

I totally agree about Scorpio Sky. I knew he was good in the ring but I was very surprised by how good he was on the mic last week. His interaction with Jericho was awesome. Once their tag title run is over, AEW needs to find a way to keep him as a face but break him off from SCU so he can go solo.

So after just a few short weeks I've already had my fill of seeing CM Punk to the point where I have stopped future recordings of WWE Backstage on my DVR (because he'd be the only reason why I would've watched). Even though WWE is terrible and I wouldn't wish watching it on my worst enemy, his behavior still rubs me the wrong way. They asked him who should be interviewed on the show and he mentioned all women and no one else. He mentions how mostly the women are the ones who have been good when he's been gone. The women have been pretty good in WWE but it just sounds so phony coming from Punk. It's like he's still so mad at the wrestling business that he can't bring himself to compliment his true peers which are the male competitors. When someone says they'd rather see the Kabuki Warriors be interviewed on WWE Backstage over people like New Day, AJ Styles, Randy Orton or Daniel Bryan you know they're probably full of it. His uncomfortableness when talking about the product and the fact that he's clearly only there because he's running low on cash is reason enough for me to stop watching.

11 hours ago, Mike said:

So after just a few short weeks I've already had my fill of seeing CM Punk to the point where I have stopped future recordings of WWE Backstage on my DVR (because he'd be the only reason why I would've watched). Even though WWE is terrible and I wouldn't wish watching it on my worst enemy, his behavior still rubs me the wrong way. They asked him who should be interviewed on the show and he mentioned all women and no one else. He mentions how mostly the women are the ones who have been good when he's been gone. The women have been pretty good in WWE but it just sounds so phony coming from Punk. It's like he's still so mad at the wrestling business that he can't bring himself to compliment his true peers which are the male competitors. When someone says they'd rather see the Kabuki Warriors be interviewed on WWE Backstage over people like New Day, AJ Styles, Randy Orton or Daniel Bryan you know they're probably full of it. His uncomfortableness when talking about the product and the fact that he's clearly only there because he's running low on cash is reason enough for me to stop watching.

You're not wrong that his presence on Backstage seems very phony, but I'd rather see the Kabuki Warriors than any of those other people except Bryan. They're both world-class performers and you don't really hear too much from them out of character. 

Anyone wanna talk AEW? 

- I'm coming around on Hangman Page a lot the past couple of weeks. He's been a guy for a minute who appears to have every tool yet coming across too much as the company's thoroughbred to have a real identity. He's filling the new 'charismatic drunk asshole' character very well, and the tension with Omega gives me something to invest in. Also, their match with Private Party was a lot of fun. 

- Riho, Statlander, and Shida are good, but the Nightmare Collective is the only consistently awful part of the show. The Dark Order, while much better, really shouldn't have done the exact same segment ten minutes later. 

- Love Arn coming in to help Cody flip the script on MJF by making him wait. DDP, though, was terrible. It was tough to watch a guy I've always really liked come across so poorly. 

- Other than being a couple minutes too long (and the superhuman strength of Jon Moxley breaking a second champagne bottle by just picking it up), the main event segment was perfect. I must have rewatched the punchline three times. Jericho is the most invaluable top heel in the industry, and Moxley is (as he has always been) a superstar. It's a wonderful thing to finally see him showing it.

- I agree about Hangman Page. He still needs to work on his mic skills but his new heel character is gonna be good. I just wish it wasn't so painfully obvious that he's turning. Also, it's weird that it seems like each week Pac comes out and beats up Nakazawa and then the next week Omega forgets about it. I wish they'd just forget this rubber match until Omega is champion down the line. I feel like Hangman should turn heel very soon and set up the match with Omega at Revolution.

- Statlander needs to stop being an alien cosplayer. Other than that she is fantastic and should be the face of the women's division. Shida and Riho are good in the ring too. They need to get the belt off Riho. She can't speak English and it's dragging the division down not having a champion that can further a storyline. The Nightmare Collective is awful. Brandi has mic skills, Kong is a big name and I'm assuming Mel can wrestle. So it's like one complete package of a wrestler only it takes three people to do it. The gimmick is terrible and bringing a man into the group is pointless because he'll never be able to get physical with the women. I like stables but there are too many groups in AEW. I wish the Elite were just friendly on TV but not a faction (with awful music). The Dark Order should just be a tag team with random goons to help when they need it.

- I love DDP and seeing him once every couple of months can be fun (like the brawl with the Inner Circle) but he has no business being in the ring and I don't want him on TV each week. If this was crappy WWE ten years ago I'd be happy seeing the old guys on their last legs in the 40s or 50s wrestling but Dynamite is stacked and there's no reason to waste time with a legend in his 60s.

- I read that it was Tony Khan's decision to not let any titles from other promotions appear on AEW TV. Despite the seemingly entire IRC disagreeing, I wholeheartedly agree with the decision and thank god Tony Khan is doing things the right way. AEW is major league wrestling, not some minor league indie company. AEW shouldn't be confusing the audience by showing titles from New Japan. Major league promotions like WWE and WCW don't or didn't do shit like that and AEW shouldn't either.

- At first I was a little concerned that Dynamite would get kinda boring spending four months building towards a PPV but I had no reason to worry. Dynamite is reminding me so much of WCW Nitro in the good ways. The focus has been on having a great TV episode, unlike WWE which usually just focuses on the next PPV.

- Jericho has said in an interview that he had a roster meeting about how the tag teams need to obey the rules of tag wrestling better so hopefully they start doing that so the refs will stop looking like fools that have no authority. Also, I don't care if Adam Cole had 100 five-star matches in 2019, Jericho should've been #1 on the PWI 500.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

- I agree about Hangman Page. He still needs to work on his mic skills but his new heel character is gonna be good. I just wish it wasn't so painfully obvious that he's turning. Also, it's weird that it seems like each week Pac comes out and beats up Nakazawa and then the next week Omega forgets about it. I wish they'd just forget this rubber match until Omega is champion down the line. I feel like Hangman should turn heel very soon and set up the match with Omega at Revolution.

- Statlander needs to stop being an alien cosplayer. Other than that she is fantastic and should be the face of the women's division. Shida and Riho are good in the ring too. They need to get the belt off Riho. She can't speak English and it's dragging the division down not having a champion that can further a storyline. The Nightmare Collective is awful. Brandi has mic skills, Kong is a big name and I'm assuming Mel can wrestle. So it's like one complete package of a wrestler only it takes three people to do it. The gimmick is terrible and bringing a man into the group is pointless because he'll never be able to get physical with the women. I like stables but there are too many groups in AEW. I wish the Elite were just friendly on TV but not a faction (with awful music). The Dark Order should just be a tag team with random goons to help when they need it.

- I love DDP and seeing him once every couple of months can be fun (like the brawl with the Inner Circle) but he has no business being in the ring and I don't want him on TV each week. If this was crappy WWE ten years ago I'd be happy seeing the old guys on their last legs in the 40s or 50s wrestling but Dynamite is stacked and there's no reason to waste time with a legend in his 60s.

- I read that it was Tony Khan's decision to not let any titles from other promotions appear on AEW TV. Despite the seemingly entire IRC disagreeing, I wholeheartedly agree with the decision and thank god Tony Khan is doing things the right way. AEW is major league wrestling, not some minor league indie company. AEW shouldn't be confusing the audience by showing titles from New Japan. Major league promotions like WWE and WCW don't or didn't do shit like that and AEW shouldn't either.

- At first I was a little concerned that Dynamite would get kinda boring spending four months building towards a PPV but I had no reason to worry. Dynamite is reminding me so much of WCW Nitro in the good ways. The focus has been on having a great TV episode, unlike WWE which usually just focuses on the next PPV.

- Jericho has said in an interview that he had a roster meeting about how the tag teams need to obey the rules of tag wrestling better so hopefully they start doing that so the refs will stop looking like fools that have no authority. Also, I don't care if Adam Cole had 100 five-star matches in 2019, Jericho should've been #1 on the PWI 500.

- I actually don't know if Hangman should do a full turn. It seems like the past couple weeks they've been teasing it as just gotten him way more over with the live crowd and he's showing new vigor in the ring. I'd consider having him and Omega have a contentious split but not with either being an explicit 'bad guy' with an actual heel turn. Only problem is, who wins the match?

- I don't mind a lot of factions, but there should 100% be less heel groups, especially of the dark/cult variety, trying to recruit. Three different angles this week all involving heels mad that they couldn't recruit a good guy. The Elite's music is horrible, and most of the music in AEW is bad. If you wanna talk about looking minor league, how about bragging about having Zach Meyers in your audience? Doesn't exactly make wrestling look cool.

- I don't disagree that they shouldn't show titles from other companies on TV, but it's silly to say it's because they need to be 'major league' like WCW and WWE--New Japan, the number two promotion in the world with a bullet, allows it without being 'minor league', and WWE/WCW never allowed their talent to compete elsewhere to begin with to the best of my knowledge. It's not as though there's an established rule for how 'major leagues' handle this. If you're going for a sports vibe, it makes sense to acknowledge the wrestlers' outside accomplishments. It's just better for the show's audience to not have extra belts on the show, especially if they're not from partnered promotions.

- They need more than anything else to have some fuckin' DQs or stop doing interference on every show. The amount of interference that was allowed in the women's title match, without a ref bump, was ridiculous.

Also, I read somewhere that Omega is more interested in stepping aside and building up the next generation now that he's lived out all his dreams in AEW, which is fine for him, but if he's going to be on TV his storylines should really feel less half-baked, and you could say the same of the women's division which he apparently also books. PAC walks into his friend's locker room, Kenny runs to the back. We hear nothing about this for a month before a near identical angle is run, and then we once again aren't updated at all on what happened. There's been almost no storylines of any kind in the women's division outside of the Nightmare Collective, which is the most unanimously hated thing on the show (or maybe any show in wrestling) right now. I haven't been watching NXT since Dynamite started, but it sounds like their women's division is wiping the floor with AEW's which isn't a great look for the otherwise more progressive wrestling company. 

Omega wins a AAA title and talks about bringing it to AEW and he replies to people on Twitter and says that hopefully intergender wrestling happens soon in AEW. I feel like with the stuff he says, he wants AEW to be something it will never be. I feel like Omega's feelings on what a wrestling promotion should be won't always mesh with Khan or the rest of the EVPs vision and I feel like the only reason he was offered an EVP spot was to lure him away from Japan or WWE. I don't envision him being in AEW forever.

Omega is also doing a crappy job as EVP. They start AEW pre-Dynamite by bringing in a million unknown Asian women. That's got Kenny Omega written all over it. Meanwhile, they lose Mercedes Martinez to WWE. Riho shouldn't have won the title. I can count the good women's matches on one hand and I've seen every one of them whether it's been on a PPV pre-show, PPV, Dark or Dynamite. And Kenny is getting defensive about it too. I don't like this idea that you need to walk on eggshells and be polite when criticising women wrestlers. You don't see people exibiting decorum when saying they're feelings on people like Baron Corbin. No one is above criticism. Gender doesn't matter.

His matches have been great but his storylines have been either bad or nonexistent. He even cut a backstage promo where he said "I'm not usually a promo guy." That'd be like watching a movie and a character in the film says that he doesn't usually read scripts. It just feels to me like his career is fulfilled at this point and he's not really into it much, which sucks because he's a great wrestler and I want them to develop him as the next top guy after Jericho loses the title.

If you're building a women's division, raiding Japan is the way to do it. The problem is the total absence of storylines. Kenny's just a different kind of cat and I don't know how much his creative is going to mesh with a mainstream American wrestling show. But if he's over his dreams as a performer I'm not sure what else he's going to contribute other than being a guy you can tap to have an amazing match now and again. 

TNT has extended the contract with AEW to 2023 and they'll also be airing a second AEW show. Apparently AEW will be getting more money now too. As long as TNT stays happy, that's good for AEW. It seems like they're a great partner.

I imagine this new show will air on Fridays and probably be like AEW Dark only two hours long. So basically the WCW Thunder of AEW (only hopefully better than Thunder). They have a lot of guys like Darby Allin and Kip Sabian who are good enough to be on TV each week and now we'll get to see more of them which is good. I don't want too much AEW, though. We don't need overkill like WWE. Hopefully they cancel Dark when they add this new show.

I would hope it's either basically Dark or the "Road to..." shows, only an hour long, supplementing the main show rather than being a second-string Dynamite. 

It could also maybe be a Saturday Night Main Event type thing where it's not necessarily a weekly show but a periodic big TV event. I'd love that. 

1 hour ago, Ruiner II said:

I would hope it's either basically Dark or the "Road to..." shows, only an hour long, supplementing the main show rather than being a second-string Dynamite. 

It could also maybe be a Saturday Night Main Event type thing where it's not necessarily a weekly show but a periodic big TV event. I'd love that. 

I don't really like the idea of a SNME-type thing. Then it will just feel like WWE where they're always building towards some event every month. I also feel like it will take away the importance of PPVs if they have big Saturday shows every month or two. Although the show being on Saturday seems like a really logical idea. Saturday night isn't a big night for TV so the bar for ratings would be really low and they wouldn't have to compete with WWE. 

One thing I've noticed recently that might be a clue as to what they're doing is their YouTube page. For the past few weeks they've been doing "Road to Dynamite" videos and "Control Center" videos recapping and previewing Dynamite. I feel like that was part of the purpose of Dark and if they're showing this stuff separately then maybe they know Dark might be ending. 

Loved PAC and Darby last night. Darby is very quickly becoming one of my favorite guys in wrestling--I'm always excited to watch him wrestle, which I don't really get after having watched wrestling for over half of my life. 

Y'all ready for the motherfucking Stinger tonight?! And the Rated-R SUUUUUUperstar?

I know Royal Rumble surprise hype never delivers but with my favorite and fourth favorite wrestlers of all-time both rumored to return from career ending injuries tonight, I can't help but be excited. 

I'm not planning on watching, though you mentioning Edge sounds like it'd be pretty cool to see. I legitimately have no goddamn idea what's going on in WWE right now and it's a great feeling. 

5 minutes ago, Ruiner II said:

I'm not planning on watching, though you mentioning Edge sounds like it'd be pretty cool to see. I legitimately have no goddamn idea what's going on in WWE right now and it's a great feeling. 

I watched SummerSlam in its entirety and it was surprisingly good. Since then, I've probably seen less than an hour total of any WWE show. The only thing I can recall stopping to watch in these past five months was when the Rock was on SD.

I just fast-forward through the entire episode of Raw and SD each week, only stopping to see something like Mandy Rose walk to the ring sometimes. I only signed up for WWE Network for RR and after tonight I'll cancel it. I won't watch a full WWE show again until Mania.

The ten or so minutes a week it takes to fast-forward five hours of WWE TV is painful to get through. Imagine being one of those poor bastards that actually watches the show. 

And if you're curious what is happening on WWE TV, here is what I've gathered from zipping through it each week...

- The WWE title remains a hostage around the waist of Brock Lesnar.

- The insufferable Baron Corbin is all over SD. Steer clear. 

- Potential good matches like Andrade vs. Rey Mysterio are ruined because they have nine rematches in one month. 

- The legendary Rey Mysterio continues to be a jobber. 

- The Otis + Mandy Rose love angle is the best thing on WWE right now.

- The Raw, SD and women's tag team divisions are still awful. Not sure if the women's tag belts are even still around.

- The Revival are still wasting away in what is hopefully their final few months in WWE.

RR thoughts...

- Most of the PPV was boring but I loved the men's Rumble match.

- Brock actually working, being in there for almost a half hour and interacting with people he'd normally never be in the ring with was fun to see.

- Drew McIntyre eliminating Brock gave him major credibility and made his win later in the match seem like the right decision.

- This was my first time seeing Keith Lee in the ring and I was very impressed. A man his size shouldn't be able to move that good. Instead of WWE wasting time with the racist, homophobic gay porn star who went into hiding instead of wrestling John Cena at WrestleMania, WWE should focus on Lee as their next big man character. Although Lee needs to be a face and not a heel. I imagine Vince will fast-track his promotion to the main roster.

- Edge returning was spectacular and he looked very good in the ring. At Mania I could see Rated RKO vs. The Club, Edge vs. Orton or Edge vs. AJ. All choices seem good. 

- The final five or so people in the match all being major players gave this match a big time feel.

- Seeing the support Kofi had from the crowd really exemplified how even at six months, his title reign ended way too early and it was a huge mistake having him get squashed. Seeing him lose the title to Brock in ten seconds was probably the most pissed off I was at anything in wrestling in 2019. This guy is still very over, should be a main eventer and it's a shame that he'll probably never get another chance to main event.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

RR thoughts...

- Most of the PPV was boring but I loved the men's Rumble match.

- Brock actually working, being in there for almost a half hour and interacting with people he'd normally never be in the ring with was fun to see.

- Drew McIntyre eliminating Brock gave him major credibility and made his win later in the match seem like the right decision.

- This was my first time seeing Keith Lee in the ring and I was very impressed. A man his size shouldn't be able to move that good. Instead of WWE wasting time with the racist, homophobic gay porn star who went into hiding instead of wrestling John Cena at WrestleMania, WWE should focus on Lee as their next big man character. Although Lee needs to be a face and not a heel. I imagine Vince will fast-track his promotion to the main roster.

- Edge returning was spectacular and he looked very good in the ring. At Mania I could see Rated RKO vs. The Club, Edge vs. Orton or Edge vs. AJ. All choices seem good. 

- The final five or so people in the match all being major players gave this match a big time feel.

- Seeing the support Kofi had from the crowd really exemplified how even at six months, his title reign ended way too early and it was a huge mistake having him get squashed. Seeing him lose the title to Brock in ten seconds was probably the most pissed off I was at anything in wrestling in 2019. This guy is still very over, should be a main eventer and it's a shame that he'll probably never get another chance to main event.

i'm lost. who is the racist, homophobic gay porn star?

25 minutes ago, Nixon said:

i'm lost. who is the racist, homophobic gay porn star?

I'm guessing he's talking about Lars Sullivan, who apparently was ousted as a troll on a bodybuilding forum for some number of years and then more recently as a cast member in some porn movies from at least ten-fifteen years ago.