Got (Wrestling) News

15,436 posts in this topic

Andrew
[^]
:

Well you can think that all day, but it's still insulting to fans of both. The fact is, one is a sport, and one isn't, and you're trying to put both in sports when it would be perfectly acceptable to have one that isn't.

And acceptable it's gonna be. I'm moving this to General, and I'll do it as much as I need to.

Fine, but I'm 99% certain there's gonna be crossover. Especially with this whole Lesnar and Undertaker thing. Where are you going to put those threads?

well this is gunna blow your mind pen so listen carefully

if Lesnar goes over to wwe and pretends to fight the undertaker in a scripted match, then it will be wwe.

If he trains and fights in real unscripted match in the ufc, then its ufc. TAH DAH

pen
:

Fine, but I'm 99% certain there's gonna be crossover. Especially with this whole Lesnar and Undertaker thing. Where are you going to put those threads?

I would assume Wrestling since it would involve Lesnar fighting Undertaker for the WWE.

Bro
[^]
:

well this is gunna blow your mind pen so listen carefully

if Lesnar goes over to wwe and pretends to fight the undertaker in a scripted match, then it will be wwe.

If he trains and fights in real unscripted match in the ufc, then its ufc. TAH DAH

Don't be a douche, I'm asking a legitimate question here. So you're saying if he participates in WWE, then any and all related to that will go in the television forum and not anything at all in the sports forum period, no exceptions?

pen
[^]
:

You know, Pen, you seem to know more about MMA/Wrestling than you want us to believe.

pen
:

A. It won't happen, Dana White said as Lesnar is still under UFC contract and won't go anywhere else while he is. Source here - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/504104-breaking-news-dana-white-shoots-down-lesnartaker-match-for-wrestlemania

B. That would be at the discretion of the poster, but as it would be happening in a WWE ring, I'd put it in General, though it appeals to both. This isn't a unique issue, Big Show is in a movie right now, I don't see you mentioning the crossover that is ACTUALLY HAPPENING.

Omar
[^]
:

You know, Pen, you seem to know more about MMA/Wrestling than you want us to believe.

It's not a question of what I want you to believe.

Anyway, I had a friend who was into MMA. And of course I learn minor things in the course of my job.

Andrew
[^]
:

A. It won't happen, Dana White said as Lesnar is still under UFC contract and won't go anywhere else while he is. Source here -
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/504104-breaking-news-dana-white-shoots-down-lesnartaker-match-for-wrestlemania

B. That would be at the discretion of the poster, but as it would be happening in a WWE ring, I'd put it in General, though it appeals to both. This isn't a unique issue, Big Show is in a movie right now, I don't see you mentioning the crossover that is ACTUALLY HAPPENING.

Big Show is in a movie? Someone thought he could act?

pen
:

Don't be a douche, I'm asking a legitimate question here. So you're saying if he participates in WWE, then any and all related to that will go in the television forum and not anything at all in the sports forum period, no exceptions?

Im sure it will have an effect on ufc and we will hear from the ufc guys but the ufc guys can talk about it in the ufc forum.

If will smith went and decided to fight in ufc would we combine movies and sports, no. This is the same.

Bro
[^]
:

Im sure it will have an effect on ufc and we will here from the ufc guys but the ufc guys can talk about it in the ufc forum.

If will smith went and decided to fight in ufc would we combine movies and sports, no. This is the same.

If Will Smith decided to fight in UFC, we'd discuss that in music news.

pen
:

I feel sorry for all those people involved. It's like a train wreck. I can't look away!

There is REAL talent there too. Dennis Farina man.

pen
:

Who?

He's not like, super well known, but he's done some good stuff. Ever see Big Trouble? I love Big Trouble.

Royal Rumble will be in Boston this year so looks like I'll be breaking my promise of what I said after the 900th Raw about not going to any WWE shows anymore cause I LOVE the Royal Rumble match and definitely will be attending this. I'll just wait till a week before the show and get tickets from my guy who gets tickets as opposed to playing games with Ticketmaster.

As facepalm worthy as the guest hosts are getting, and the McMahon skit was f-cking retarded, I love where they're taking the Cena/Nexxus thing. I'm actually having a hard time predicting what happens.

I watched about 30 seconds of Raw and still wanted to throw the remote at the TV.

"Yo John, yo I'm not Randy yo. Tell me da troof. What yo gon do at da Survivor Series?"

Man R-Truth is fucking annoying. How the hell does he still have a job?

Also, what happened to McMahon? I went to WWE.com to see something about the Royal Rumble location and it said he was in a coma or something.

The Vince coma segment was the most WTF thing on WWE tv in sometime. And honestly, I loved it.

R-Truth still has a job because he can wrestle, to be honest. I'm not a fan of his talking, but the dude's got some moves.