Got (Wrestling) News

15,437 posts in this topic

Anything that's just minor wrestling news, and not discussion of a PPV or show, please put it here.

Maybe it would be a good idea to make these kind of topics, like wrestling, video games, etc., into sticky topics that way people can see them right away instead of making new repetitive topics.

That's actually a really good idea. If Jay's cool with it, I can sticky some of the more relevant threads if people really want to play it that way. Kind of trade them out week after week.

pen
:

That's actually a really good idea. If Jay's cool with it, I can sticky some of the more relevant threads if people really want to play it that way. Kind of trade them out week after week.

What do we have to lose? It may make the threads a little less of a cluster fuck.

EchoX860
:

I want it known.

I made an Official Wrestling Thread months ago.

Yeah, but no one cared because it's you.

Bro
:

What Happened to the poster competition i have been working hard to earn your votes

Evidently Echo or someone else crowned him the winner

Vince McMahon: I'll Wear WWE Merchandise When Voting
Oct 26 2010 by Ryan Clark

TMZ.com has picked up the story we reported earlier today - that WWE Chairman Vince McMahon has suing Connecticut's Secretary of State after it ruled that any Connecticut voters who showed up to vote for Linda McMahon's Senate campaign wearing WWE merchandise would be turned away.

TMZ's story and released new details on the papers filed in federal court. McMahon claims the ban will "threaten the constitutional rights and liberties of voters who have expressed a desire to wear WWE paraphernalia to their poling places."

Vince also says he "intends to wear WWE paraphernalia when he enters the polling place to cast his vote on November 2, 2010."

Vince argues that Linda McMahon is no longer a WWE employee and demands that a judge "immediately" reverse the ban on WWE merchandise at voting sites across Connecticut.

Even More On WWE Signing Eddie & Vickie Guerrero's Daughter
Oct 26 2010 by Ryan Clark

Regarding the report of Eddie and Vickie Guerrero's 20-year-old daughter, Shaul Marie, signing a developmental contract with World Wrestling Entertainment, it appears to be legit as she has it noted in the "About Me" section of her MySpace page an intention to move from her El Paso, Texas residence to Florida to pursue a professional wrestling career with the company's farm league, FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling). The 20-year-old had been pursuing a musical career since graduating from high school and entering college in 2009.

Also, according to her mother Vickie Guerrero, the beautiful young model / singer is already traveling on the road with WWE. Earlier this month, Vickie was asked by a fan who she was riding with to a live WWE event, to which she responded, "my oldest daughter."

According to a source, she was signed last week and will be reporting to Florida Championship Wrestling's headquarters in Tampa shortly.

I don't know about anyone else, but having these topics on top is more annoying than having a bunch of little topics scattered around. I don't know why you guys are so annoyed by new topics, its not like if you have to read them.

Omar
[^]
:

I don't know about anyone else, but having these topics on top is more annoying than having a bunch of little topics scattered around. I don't know why you guys are so annoyed by new topics, its not like if you have to read them.

It's not annoyance from new topics. It's annoyance at old topics being repeated. This all stemmed from earlier today when Mike attempted to repeat his "games out this week" thread not once, but twice. So we got to talking and this is where it's led to.

Omar
[^]
:

Or you could just unsticky them and the mods could close down redundant topics...The "Got" posts would greatly help with that repetitive garbage...