Heinerken

Got (Gaming) News

12,635 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Lucas said:

Yeah I tend to agree. Not a lot of games I am super familiar with on either one, to be honest.

That's... surprising considering the games chosen are considered some of the greatest to grace either console. Did you grow up with an NES or SNES?

Just now, pen said:

That's... surprising considering the games chosen are considered some of the greatest to grace either console. Did you grow up with an NES or SNES?

Only had friends with the systems so didn't play them much. Probably played more Sega then anything. I didn't have any gaming systems as a kid besides a PC when I was like 8 or so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think the problem is almost all the games are the same. There are no fun games like Dragon warrior and the classic games it has (pacman and galaga) aren't that great with a dpad. Tetris would have been the better choice

10 hours ago, Lucas said:

Only had friends with the systems so didn't play them much. Probably played more Sega then anything. I didn't have any gaming systems as a kid besides a PC when I was like 8 or so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm sorry to hear this. And I truly mean that.

10 hours ago, It's Harty! RUN! said:

Doom is on XBox game pass. If you have an xbox and never played the new Doom. You need to download it now and play it. 

that and the new warhammer vermintide.. gamepass keeps getting better and better

On 8/10/2018 at 0:42 PM, Andrew said:

I modded my SNES Classic to give it about 100 total games and it's the greatest machine in the history of the world.

You umm gotta link on how you do dis?