Heinerken

Got (Gaming) News

12,296 posts in this topic

Here's the first gameplay footage of Ocarina of Time for the 3DS, obviously you can't see the 3D-ness of the game, but one thing that I'm ecstatic about are the controls. You use the analog stick to move, thank God. I absolutely hated Phantom Hourglass' and Spiri Track's controls. Using the touchscreen to move was so stupid, in my opinion.

I'm behind on games, I just bought a used copy of Uncharted 2 a few weeks ago. I am looking forward to COD and Back To The Future though.

We could probably change this to (Got Gaming News) to match the others and make their own "Pop Culture News" category like the Music Madness or something

EchoX860
:

We could probably change this to (Got Gaming News) to match the others and make their own "Pop Culture News" category like the Music Madness or something

How do I change it?

Since it was 5 hours ago, you'd have to have a Mod do it. You can do it but it has to be within 15 or so minutes of making the topic. Ask a Moderator

Heinerken
[^]
:

I didn't ask though. Change it back, then I'll ask, and then you can do it.

Oh, you want to be difficult now, do you? How about this. I don't change it back since you were gonna ask me anyway, we pretend you asked me, and we leave it.

pen
:

Oh, you want to be difficult now, do you? How about this. I don't change it back since you were gonna ask me anyway, we pretend you asked me, and we leave it.

It's okay. I feel honored for being the one to revolutionize the TuneLab message boards.

Mike
[^]
:

You think they'd focus less on stuff like this and more on making the successor to the most popular console in videogame history a disappointment.

I'm sorry, did you just say they should focus on making the PS3 a disappointment?

Yeah it came out wrong. I meant that the PS2 is the most successful console ever and the PS3 clearly isn't and they should be focusing on just PS3 as opposed to the N-Gage 2 and a handheld not 1/10 as good as the DS.

The PS3 is doing pretty well for itself these days, I think Sony is allowed to play with their handhelds for a bit.

IGN is a horrid gaming website. I pretty much just go to GameTrailers now and GameRant is pretty good too. GameSpot is awful now as well and I only use them for news. GameSpot was the best gaming site ever back in its prime in the PS2 days.

So I'm playing Fable and I stole the clothes of some mercenary and I went undercover to their base. When I get there one of the guys thought I was someone else and he says something like "hey Phil, show this guy that funny thing you do." So I get the guy and give him a big juicy kiss and then he throws up like 5 times while the other guy is laughing. Friggin' hilarious.

Mike
[^]
:

So I'm playing Fable and I stole the clothes of some mercenary and I went undercover to their base. When I get there one of the guys thought I was someone else and he says something like "hey Phil, show this guy that funny thing you do." So I get the guy and give him a big juicy kiss and then he throws up like 5 times while the other guy is laughing. Friggin' hilarious.

Nuh-uh.

That's fucking fantastic.