Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harty

WW84

7 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, TaNbULL said:

I didn't really enjoy this, but Justice League is way worse. 

Even as bad as Justice League was, their was atleast a somewhat capable story line. There was very few things in WW84 that made sense and almost nothing came together. An opening scene that had nothing to do with the movie. A stone with literally no backstory being the real villain of a superhero movie. A pointless riding lightning scene that was literally put in the movie just to use in the trailer. I could go on for a while about how many dumb things this movie had. 

So apparently Patty Jenkins is not the hero everyone thought. I was reading some things before the movie came out that made me not like her but now I don't think she should even be directing the 3rd WW movie. Before the movie came out she was complaining she wasn't paid like the men and was trying to compare herself to male directors. Problem is the ones she compared herself to had been actually directing movies/shows for years before they got the big paychecks. WW was her first movie and she thought she was comparable to them. And the way it was worded, sounded like she was referencing Josh Weeden and the Russo bros. Now after the movie it's come out she forced WB to cut Zack Snyder out of the picture completely and had a set of people who wouldn't say no. She directed and wrote the script (which means she forced out the guy who wrote the first one too), and refused any type of criticism. One of which apparently was WB telling her to get rid of the opening scene. If WB gives her full command of the 3rd movie, they should be prepared for a huge loss because she just laid a bigger turd than D&D with Game of Thrones

33 minutes ago, Not a Democrat so must be said:

So apparently Patty Jenkins is not the hero everyone thought. I was reading some things before the movie came out that made me not like her but now I don't think she should even be directing the 3rd WW movie. Before the movie came out she was complaining she wasn't paid like the men and was trying to compare herself to male directors. Problem is the ones she compared herself to had been actually directing movies/shows for years before they got the big paychecks. WW was her first movie and she thought she was comparable to them. And the way it was worded, sounded like she was referencing Josh Weeden and the Russo bros. Now after the movie it's come out she forced WB to cut Zack Snyder out of the picture completely and had a set of people who wouldn't say no. She directed and wrote the script (which means she forced out the guy who wrote the first one too), and refused any type of criticism. One of which apparently was WB telling her to get rid of the opening scene. If WB gives her full command of the 3rd movie, they should be prepared for a huge loss because she just laid a bigger turd than D&D with Game of Thrones

Just to clarify, Wonder Woman was not her first movie, Monster was, and it was her work on Monster and television that got her hired for Wonder Woman in the first place.

That's all, carry on.

Yeah I meant second. But still to think she deserved to be paid like top directors after one movie (monster was way too long ago to count)  is crazy