4. The War We Made
5. The Evening Hate
6. Float
7. The Victim
8. Sever
9. Only Fight
10. From the Ashes

8 hours ago, RainbowDragon said:

This is their heaviest album by far. Its good. I wouldnt say its their best but its right up there. B+ for me.

4 hours ago, 2ndkrueger said:

The worst album by Red so far IMO. And it also sounds so badly produced :S too bad

Well these are very differing opinions, lol. I will hopefully check this one out soon. I have felt like the songs released so far just sound like a rehash of Red with some heavier elements; I think having heard a lot of it from the EP has maybe made that opinion a little weighted in that direction.

2 hours ago, Omar said:

Best Red album is a long time. Better than the last two for sure. 

Definitely agree, but I also think that is hindered by some pretty muffled sound at times that unfortunately takes away from how good the songs are. Still a great release though. Float is killer 

1 hour ago, heldjc said:

Definitely agree, but I also think that is hindered by some pretty muffled sound at times that unfortunately takes away from how good the songs are. Still a great release though. Float is killer 

Hmm I’m usually one to whine about the production but haven’t noticed anything. Though I have been mostly listening to it in a fairly low volume at work. 

This was my favorite Red album in a long time. I loved the heavy elements to it, and I think Michael Barnes voice just keeps getting better and better.

Finally got through this today.  Good album, but I like when RED has a balanced album between heavy and light.  I&I and of Beauty and Rage are two examples of what I like from RED.  This album is fucking heavy, "Float" has Slipknot heavy verses...but I need some breaks in that heaviness from this band.

My standout (besides the pre-released tracks) was "Cauterize"

Album ranking:

1: Of Beauty and Rage
2. Innocence and Instinct
3. Release the Panic
4. Until We Have Faces
5. Declaration
6. End of Silence
7. Gone

The last three could be interchangeable depending on my mood.  

On 1/4/2021 at 2:47 PM, Lucas said:

Their live performances are always top notch, I've seen them 3 times and never been disappointed. This brings me back to those concerts, makes me feel like I'm traveling back in time. The only thing missing is about 10000 times more smoke haha. Cool video!