4. The Crownless King
5. I Am Broken Too
6. As Sure as the Sun Will
7. Know Your Enemy
8. Take Control
9. Ravenous
10. I Can't Be the Only One
11. Bite the Hand That Feeds

Got my copy yesterday and I'm extremely surprised.  This is the heaviest album they've put out in a long while. Seeing that the new ToG album should be out at the end of the year or first of next, I guess they're saving the more melodic clean vocals for that. If you were a huge fan of Incarnate, you will be disappointed.

On 8/12/2019 at 1:39 PM, Lucas said:

Leaked over the weekend in low quality. I'm not seeing great reviews of it so far.

On most of the "download" sites, it's getting good reviews.  The hand full of professional reviews I've read seem good.  Where do you go for your reviews?

23 hours ago, assman said:

Got my copy yesterday and I'm extremely surprised.  This is the heaviest album they've put out in a long while. Seeing that the new ToG album should be out at the end of the year or first of next, I guess they're saving the more melodic clean vocals for that. If you were a huge fan of Incarnate, you will be disappointed.

Pretty sure that ToG isn’t currently a thing? Or did I miss something? I’ve heard good reviews as well but I was kind of hoping for some ToG elements for this album so we’ll see

On 8/13/2019 at 5:48 PM, assman said:

This is the heaviest album they've put out in a long while. Seeing that the new ToG album should be out at the end of the year or first of next, I guess they're saving the more melodic clean vocals for that. If you were a huge fan of Incarnate, you will be disappointed.

I dont see how this album would disappoint anyone who's been a fan since the beginning. I guess technically it is heavier with less 'singing' but its not like its too drastic of a difference. When they relied too heavily on the singing chorus parts in the past it got really old for me so I dont mind less melodic. I feel this band doesnt really stray too far from its formula which would explain why none of their albums are 'bad' per say.

On 8/13/2019 at 4:54 PM, assman said:

On most of the "download" sites, it's getting good reviews.  The hand full of professional reviews I've read seem good.  Where do you go for your reviews?

Glad to hear other places are saying it's good. I haven't heard it yet myself, just read the reviews on the forum I saw the leak on. It's likely they had a mob mentality of negativity on it initially perhaps. Looking forward to hearing it tomorrow.

Sooooo I’ve been listening to this since yesterday, and this totally hit the spot for me. I feel like it’s definitely better then their last effort.