Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jmg05005_v2.0

I'm Back

17 posts in this topic

Why do banned members always make a new thread to announce they've made a new account? Is it to try and get as much attention as possible before being re-banned or something?

1 hour ago, Vigo said:

Why do banned members always make a new thread to announce they've made a new account? Is it to try and get as much attention as possible before being re-banned or something?

The fact that he wasn't banned makes it all the more lackluster. 

I remember the letter combination jmg for the username but I honestly remember nothing about this individual. If you guys remember him, perhaps a Neuralyzer was used on me to make me forget him and of course I don't remember.

58 minutes ago, Mike said:

I remember the letter combination jmg for the username but I honestly remember nothing about this individual. If you guys remember him, perhaps a Neuralyzer was used on me to make me forget him and of course I don't remember.

I recall him calling people hipsters a lot and being generally unpleasant in music topics, nothing too vivid though

5 hours ago, Ruiner II said:

I recall him calling people hipsters a lot and being generally unpleasant in music topics, nothing too vivid though

Wait, I just realized I got this guy confused with jman. To be fair, I think I've always done that.

17 hours ago, pen said:

The fact that he wasn't banned makes it all the more lackluster. 

He wasn't? I thought he was, but I might be misremembering.

Edit: he was the one that threw the hissy fit about post rep and was down voting as much as possible so his rep was destroyed and his ability to give/receive rep taken away. http://alternanoise.com/profile/6920-jmg05005/

This whole thread makes me think of good posters who used to be on here all the time talking music. Just doesn't happen like it used to. 

On 1/8/2018 at 1:43 PM, NinjaNick101 said:

Hello again. 

Hello Nick.

On 1/8/2018 at 2:09 PM, Koldes said:

Welcome back. Where have you been and what made you come back? 

Thank you Koldes. One of the admins locked me out of my account and after not being able to log in, I just stopped coming by for awhile. But now that Breaking Benjamin is back, I had to comment since I was one of the original Shallow Bay members.

5 hours ago, jmg05005_v2.0 said:

Hello Nick.

Thank you Koldes. One of the admins locked me out of my account

What makes you think this?

On 1/9/2018 at 8:29 PM, Chris. said:

This whole thread makes me think of good posters who used to be on here all the time talking music. Just doesn't happen like it used to. 

Yeah, would be nice to have something that is similar to what was happening on here 4-5 years ago.