Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brentcamp

Holy Grail

10 posts in this topic

For those who still collect physical copies of music (CDs, vinyl, etc.), what is your holy grail item? That one piece that has eluded you for years or that you were finally able to add to your collection.

Mine would have to be the CD Defiance Pointe - Until the Dawn. Great Missouri band that released this one fantastic cd. I’m sure it was mostly a local release and I have had no luck tracking a copy down.

How about you guys?

37C7FDDA-FF64-430F-9EFC-F5BE5C71679F.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a limited edition import 2 cd version of Human Clay that has bonus tracks. I found it at Borders long ago. Ebay is selling it unopened for over 65 bucks. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Creed-Human-Clay-Version-1-Limited-Edition-2-CD-1999-Wind-Up-495171-9-Sealed-/152731445728?epid=1707704724&hash=item238f80e9e0:g:ARsAAOSwNmxZrtvZ

There's even a way more expensive version of this album thats like over 200 bucks unopened. It has a different tracklist from the one I have. I believe its a Korean import that came out in 2002 not in 99 like the one I have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also have some cd singles that have exclusive B sides that Im pretty fond of those. Dont know all the ones I have at the top of my head since they are in storage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also have 5 different covers of SP Zeitgeist (Red, Orange/Best Buy version, Purple/Target version, Blue/iTunes version, Silver/ BB CD/DVD version. The only one I dont have is the Green cover which was an HMV exclusive and there were no HMV around here. I also dont have the deluxe edition of the red cover which came with a book. I might have skipped it because it had no bonus tracks I cant remember. They all had exclusive bonus tracks except for the red and green covers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, RainbowDragon said:

I have a limited edition import 2 cd version of Human Clay that has bonus tracks. I found it at Borders long ago. Ebay is selling it unopened for over 65 bucks. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Creed-Human-Clay-Version-1-Limited-Edition-2-CD-1999-Wind-Up-495171-9-Sealed-/152731445728?epid=1707704724&hash=item238f80e9e0:g:ARsAAOSwNmxZrtvZ

There's even a way more expensive version of this album thats like over 200 bucks unopened. It has a different tracklist from the one I have. I believe its a Korean import that came out in 2002 not in 99 like the one I have.

Nice! Thanks for sharing. Human Clay is a solid album. Creed gets a bad rap in my area for some reason but I feel it is mostly people j7mping on board as “Creed isn’t cool”. To each their own. Love that album!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RainbowDragon said:

I also have 5 different covers of SP Zeitgeist (Red, Orange/Best Buy version, Purple/Target version, Blue/iTunes version, Silver/ BB CD/DVD version. The only one I dont have is the Green cover which was an HMV exclusive and there were no HMV around here. I also dont have the deluxe edition of the red cover which came with a book. I might have skipped it because it had no bonus tracks I cant remember. They all had exclusive bonus tracks except for the red and green covers.

I had no idea Zeitgeist was released with so many different covers! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, brentcamp said:

Nice! Thanks for sharing. Human Clay is a solid album. Creed gets a bad rap in my area for some reason but I feel it is mostly people j7mping on board as “Creed isn’t cool”. To each their own. Love that album!

Yeah its way better than the standard version because of the bonus tracks and it was probably like 20 bucks at the time. Borders used to sell import cds and other places didnt.

I also have the Jap. import of My Own Prison which has Bound and Tied and What's This Life For (acoustic) as tracks 11 and 12.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have some Breaking Benjamin demo CD from before they were big. I don't remember how I got it exactly. Probably came free with something I got at a CD store. I should've sold it to one of you guys for $100.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mike said:

I have some Breaking Benjamin demo CD from before they were big. I don't remember how I got it exactly. Probably came free with something I got at a CD store. I should've sold it to one of you guys for $100.

That’s a great find! Is that the self-titled ep from 2001?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, brentcamp said:

That’s a great find! Is that the self-titled ep from 2001?

No. I think it only had two songs on it. "Polyamorous" and then something else I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.