4. Sleepless
5. Carry the Weight
6. The Love You Let Too Close
7. Follow Me Home
8. The Wolf and the Sea
9. Vein
10. No Place Like You
11. Into the Gray

Been eagerly awaiting this, so I finally got a chance to listen to it a couple times, and I love it! A terrific, solid listen all the way through. Filled throughout with solid songs, no need to cherry pick songs on this one. Of course there are highlights, I think all four of the singles were great, and Never Here and Carry the Weight jump out at me too. Going to get a lot of mileage out of this one! End to end listens will be a pleasure! Terrific stuff!

On 10/8/2017 at 0:53 PM, NinjaNick101 said:

This is an impressive album. Really loved the vocals in this one. This might be AOTY-nominated.

Agree with this, the vocals are really the highlight for me. I would be hard pressed to not regard it as AOTY material for myself.

I've been listening for a week and a half now and today was the first day that I was able to really listen 3-4 times uninterrupted at work. I'll continue with the trend that this is a top album I've heard so far this year. For me, the album reminds me a some of Underoath's "Disambiguation" and Sleepwave's "Broken Compass." This is worth a listen even if you don't like those references. I started typing out some "highlights" and then realized I had over half the album listed. It's that good...

Got a few listens in of this one this week finally and I am pleasantly surprised how good it is. Probably a top 10 or maybe even higher for me this year. Super good.