Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Omar

PSA: Fantasy Basketball

14 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, I'd like to get a head count to see if anybody would be interested in a fantasy basketball league. This is not going to be a "Tunelab" league because I know we don't have enough interest for a Tunelab-only league. I am hoping to set up a league with some of you guys if you're interested plus some friends that have been wanting to do one. Right now we have 5 confirmed, including our very own Phobes. So I am hoping for 5 more people and if there's more than 5 interested then shit we will make it a 12 man league. This will be a money league, but nothing too crazy, it will be something like $20-$25 bucks.

Let me know!

Im gonna have to ponder it. The main fun of the old TL league was that it was all people who posted here. If half of it consists of your friends that we don't know, it might not be as fun for me/us.

Also, I dont know how to give the money without using Paypal. I haven't used it in a really long time so I dont remember my email and password. When I used it long ago to buy stuff on ebay, they didnt force you to link it to your bank account and now they do and I dont like that.

1 minute ago, xeph said:

@Omar draft when?

I’ll let you know exactly when but the plan is around a week before the season starts. What’s your general availability?

3 hours ago, Omar said:

I’ll let you know exactly when but the plan is around a week before the season starts. What’s your general availability?

Weekends are best obv but weekdays are probably good past like, 10 PM Central time

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 0:54 PM, xeph said:

Weekends are best obv but weekdays are probably good past like, 10 PM Central time

Ok, I think we should make it work pretty easily then. A big portion of the league are West Coasters so you and Phobes being able to do a late draft is great.

BTW, we still have three spots open everybody, if anyone wants to hop on now is the time.