Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EchoInside

RED - new album 'Gone'

46 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, EchoInside said:

17 tracks on Deluxe Edition! ;)

I'm betting four or so of those are remixes/acoustic versions of other songs (and/or older songs) as per usual fashion. I'm still looking forward to this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I'm betting four or so of those are remixes/acoustic versions of other songs (and/or older songs) as per usual fashion. I'm still looking forward to this!

You're right. They said that on the last stream, but that's better than nothing (maybe some cool surprises in this 7 tracks) :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EchoInside said:

You're right. They said that on the last stream, but that's better than nothing (maybe some cool surprises in this 7 tracks) :D 

Yeah I forgot the base was only 10 songs (thought it was 12) so heck we may still get a good 3-4 legit bonus tracks for sure. Can't wait for next month w/ this and 10 Years coming out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2/2 for me, especially Still Alive. Same style as their previous stuff but with a couple of added elements to keep it fresh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, "Gone" has some major pop (The Chainsmokers) influences. 

Not nearly as good as the other two tracks but still a decent song.

***EDIT*** After a few listens, there are some people who are going to really like this track, but A LOT who are going to HATE it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BreakTheAgony87 said:

Wow, "Gone" has some major pop (The Chainsmokers) influences. 

Not nearly as good as the other two tracks but still a decent song.

***EDIT*** After a few listens, there are some people who are going to really like this track, but A LOT who are going to HATE it.

Exactly :D 'Something Just Like This' vibe for me. I hope it's just a one 'experimental' song like this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BreakTheAgony87 said:

Wow, "Gone" has some major pop (The Chainsmokers) influences. 

Not nearly as good as the other two tracks but still a decent song.

***EDIT*** After a few listens, there are some people who are going to really like this track, but A LOT who are going to HATE it.

I think I know which side I'll be on! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Gone. They JUUUSTTTT rode the line of going a little too techno/electronic for me. They put their feet in the water, but didn't go all the way in. Just different enough without going too crazy. I'm 3/3 as well. So far, this seems to be the album that I've been waiting for the past 6+ years from them to make. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.