4. The Sky Is A Neighborhood
5. La Dee Da
6. Dirty Water
7. Arrows
8. Happy Ever After (Zero Hour)
9. Sunday Rain
10. The Line
11. Concrete and Gold

This and Nothing More is one hell of a music weekend!

Couple of listens so far and I'm really liking this album. Not sure where I would rank it just yet, but it's definitely a good one. 

Really like "Sunday Rain" a lot. 

Hadn't gotten through it yet, but had to check out "Make It Right" (the song JT guests on) and it was pretty great. JT is not an obvious contributor ("la la la" in the background is all he contributed).

Before I give my opinion here, note that Foo Fighters are in the Top 3 of my all-time favorite bands, so stakes are very high when I listen to an album of theirs. In comparison to just about everything else, I find everything they make to be a great album.

In comparison to other Foo Fighters releases, after just one listen, I'm a bit disappointed and didn't really get into it other than a few songs. It might be a grower, but I don't think it's the kind of album like say "The Colour and the Shape" where you can just dive into and love it immediately anyway.

I listened to this a few times the other day. I agree with the assessment others have made here that this isn't their best work. Fairly good with quite a few solid tunes ("Run", "La Dee Da", "Sunday Rain"), but if I had to rank their albums I don't think this would even be top five.

After one listen, I connected with it much more than Sonic Highways or Saint Cecilia EP (after a few listens of each). I'm gonna give it a few more listens and see where it is for me. 

I love this album a lot. I've listened to it close to 10 times now over the past few days, and it gets better with each listen.

Run, Make it Right, The Sky is a Neighborhood, La Dee Da, Dirty Water, Arrows, and Sunday Rain are all gems and top quality songs, in my opinion. They have the perfect level of variation and strong quality that I'm looking for.

T-Shirt, Happy Ever After, The Line, and Concrete and Gold are just okay, nothing too spectacular. Concrete and Gold is really close to being great, but I found myself really bored and drifting to sleep by it, a few changes could have made it better. 

This and Nothing More are really the best two hard rock albums of 2017. I'm honestly surprised and delighted to love this album so much considering I haven't loved some of their earlier stuff (other than the radio hits and a few misc tracks) and Wasting Light. This might not be their best album ever, but 20 years deep and with the state of hard rock music, this is an awesome album. 7 top quality tracks is good enough for me.