Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xeph

Architects to continue, release first single since Tom Searle's death

6 posts in this topic

Awesome, super melodic heavy song. So happy to hear they're going to keep making music together, this is supposedly a song that Tom started that was finished by the band after he passed. They haven't started recording a new album yet but this will be on it apparently.

They take the cake as far as what you said Andrew, we really don't. They are slightly above DGD in my opinion. The way they mix it all has always been incredible. 

6 hours ago, xeph said:

Awesome, super melodic heavy song. So happy to hear they're going to keep making music together, this is supposedly a song that Tom started that was finished by the band after he passed. They haven't started recording a new album yet but this will be on it apparently.

This seems to be so overlooked, but this video shows how much he meant to this band 

No doubt they will continue to do amazing work, but I will always remember this mixing video that brought me to really loving this band

His ear for detail was so crazy. Just to be able to hear one or two notes and be like "eh, not strong enough" and record 10 more minutes worth of takes just on one minuscule part alone