03. Anyone Else
04. What’s Wrong
05. Walk Alone
06. Same Soul
07. Winter
08. No Mercy
09. Separate
10. Nola 1

I've got gotten to it yet, but every single review so far I've seen is saying it's a big letdown and I'm scared it's going to suck. 

17 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I've got gotten to it yet, but every single review so far I've seen is saying it's a big letdown and I'm scared it's going to suck. 

Add me to that list. I was extremely disappointed by this. 

The songs they released prior to the album release were decent. I'm assuming people are concerned about the album being too pop? I can see Pvris riding that pop line, and if they cross it by even a hair, I could see people being turned off. 

1 hour ago, Koldes said:

The songs they released prior to the album release were decent. I'm assuming people are concerned about the album being too pop? I can see Pvris riding that pop line, and if they cross it by even a hair, I could see people being turned off. 

I think most said the songs were just boring, not memorable, and kinda "too long" apparently. Not enough variety like the first album. 

2 hours ago, TaNbULL said:

Add me to that list. I was extremely disappointed by this. 

Bummer. I wonder if it'll be a grower album, but not sounding like it from the mass negative reviews.

I don't really find this album bad, but it's quite different that the first. This album is without a doubt a grower, give it some time guys :)
Their debut album was stronger, but this one is still really good in my opinion. 7/10 

"Half" and "Same Soul" is my favourites so far :P

I pretty much agree with Jon from ARTV's review down below. Not a bad album by any means as I overall liked it. Lynn's voice is stronger on this album compared to on "White Noise." However, it's hard to distinguish one song for another and it kind of drags on to some extent. "Heaven" and "No Mercy" were exceptions as I remember those in my head easily after listening to the whole album.

I'd give it a 6/10 overall.

Gave this a spin and while I don't think it's as good as White Noise, I certainly wasn't disappointed or anything. "Anyone Else" is my early favorite I think

To me, it's almost as good as White Noise. It lacks some upbeat/catchy songs like "My House". I do like "Heaven" and "Same Soul". Might be a perfect album to listen to on a rainy day.

I've concluded I like this at least as much as I like White Noise right now. I definitely liked White Noise more right off the bat, but I think this is a more rewarding listen. There's enough stuff going on in these songs that it takes multiple listens to process everything.

7 hours ago, xeph said:

I've concluded I like this at least as much as I like White Noise right now. I definitely liked White Noise more right off the bat, but I think this is a more rewarding listen. There's enough stuff going on in these songs that it takes multiple listens to process everything.

This is the answer for me too.  It's an album with a bit more flow to it and less just sick hooks like White Noise, but it is a pretty sensational album.  I'm loving "Half" and "No Mercy" and "What's Wrong" is still one of the best songs I've heard all year.

On 8/25/2017 at 1:37 PM, NinjaNick101 said:

To me, it's almost as good as White Noise. It lacks some upbeat/catchy songs like "My House". I do like "Heaven" and "Same Soul".

I finally listened to this over the weekend a bit and I feel the same as this. Probably a grower album for a rainy day for sure.

On 8/28/2017 at 7:27 PM, Andrew said:

It's an album with a bit more flow to it and less just sick hooks like White Noise, but it is a pretty sensational album.  I'm loving "Half" and "No Mercy" and "What's Wrong" is still one of the best songs I've heard all year.

Also agreed with this. And "What's Wrong" is probably a top 5 song for this year for me as well.

I listened to it all the way through. My feeling is that it's more of a grower than the previous album, and the songs blended together a little too much for my tastes. Individually still really good.

5 hours ago, xeph said:

I hope Lynn can figure out how to sing these songs live, because woof she is rough lately

Wow that's rough.. damn :/ Sounds like she needs a good long break with that voice 

Yeah my first thought is she just sounds crazy strained.  I'm no expert but it really sounds like they need some time off the road.

Which is pretty bad timing cause obviously they have a new record to promote.  Hope she doesn't hurt herself.