Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slack1018

10 years new album

43 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, pen said:

Were you trying to quote him or...

He edited his post. I posted the youtube video before he did an edit.

Honestly, Burnout is really boring.. 

I can't tell the difference from this new track from any of the older ones from the past few albums.. and i really like 10 years :-/

24 minutes ago, 2ndkrueger said:

Honestly, Burnout is really boring.. 

I can't tell the difference from this new track from any of the older ones from the past few albums.. and i really like 10 years :-/

I honestly thought the last 2 albums were boring.  They haven't done something impressive since Feeding the Wolves.

That being said these two songs are really good.  

I haven't listened to a second of this yet, for some reason it is in my "I want to go in 100% completely fresh" albums. Can't wait. 

On 9/26/2017 at 11:20 AM, Kalt said:

The video is pretty badass, IMO.  None of this low-budget standing in a field BS.

Since you're a filmmaker, what are your thoughts on the pan at the end? At 3:29 I immediately noticed the camera on the tripod at top-left, and two guys partially visible. Then there's another guy by a desk at the end, but it looks like it could be a janitor or something since he appears to be pushing a vacuum. 

13 hours ago, Vigo said:

Since you're a filmmaker, what are your thoughts on the pan at the end? At 3:29 I immediately noticed the camera on the tripod at top-left, and two guys partially visible. Then there's another guy by a desk at the end, but it looks like it could be a janitor or something since he appears to be pushing a vacuum. 

Oh yeah, really noticeable..I bet they are piloting the drone from that spot and told themselves they'd edit themselves out and never did.  I think the guy by the desk is an employee or janitor who wasn't in the know about the video.