Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slack1018

10 years new album

26 posts in this topic

KNOXVILLE!! You ask and you shall receive.... we are dropping our new album (how to live) AS GHOSTS later this year and are doing a special hometown pre-release show at The Mill & Mine on October 13th with our pals in Black Map and Brave the Royals!! Tickets go on sale this Friday at 11am EST.

We are also offering an Album Listening Experience before this show. Be amongst the very FIRST to listen to (how to live) AS GHOSTS with commentary as well as Q&A with us. After, we will take a photo with everyone and hand ya a signed poster, laminate and let you get in early for jamming with us pre-show! These are available right now at bit.ly/10YAlbumListeningExperience

We can't wait for this one! See ya soon

They have yet to make a bad album in my book. Disappointed that we're not getting it until the end of October at the soonest. Seen them in June and they played a new song Catacombs. I've been stoked for a new album every since.

Their last album was really good, heck all their albums are always solid. They don't reinvent the wheel every time, but they manage to put it solid fresh sounding albums without using a different formula.

Very interested. I have a feeling that they're going to break the cycle for me of hard rock bands that I've loved for 15 years putting out stuff that isn't too engaging, or is repetitive. 10 years seems to be able to keep it fresh. Interested to see if they can do it again.

The guys are one of the bands who would complain about the "machine" holding them back yet they haven't gotten close to the quality of their three major label albums. That was an amazing three album run. 

7 hours ago, Omar said:

The guys are one of the bands who would complain about the "machine" holding them back yet they haven't gotten close to the quality of their three major label albums. That was an amazing three album run. 

The first two albums are legendary, but I think that happens with a lot of artists, regardless of the label status.  Also, when they released their first album buying rock CDs was still in style. ;) 

I think a part of it as well is that the rock genre started to die around 2009-2010, a lot of albums before that are seen as the artist's better ones. With a bunch of exceptions, of course. 

They posted a while back they are ready to be the next big rock band, and hired Nick Raskulinecz to produce this album.  That dude has worked with AIC, Korn, Deftones, Red Line Chemistry, Stone Sour etc.  I'm expecting big things on this album.

8 hours ago, Omar said:

While I'll give you 'Minus the Machine' being a step down, 'From Birth to Burial' was incredible. 

My body is ready for new 10 Years. Always solid. I have solid expectations for this one. I hope we get a sample taste (single) from the album soon.

New single 'Novacaine' leaked.

New album name: ' (How to Live) As Ghosts '

New album release date: 27. October 2017

Tracklist:

1. The Messenger
2. Novacaine
3. Burnout
4. Catacombs
5. Ghosts
6. Blood Red Sky
7. Phantoms
8. Vampires
9. Halos
10. Lucky You
11. Insomnia

2 hours ago, EchoInside said:

New single 'Novacaine' leaked.

New album name: ' (How to Live) As Ghosts '

New album release date: 27. October 2017

Tracklist:

1. The Messenger
2. Novacaine
3. Burnout
4. Catacombs
5. Ghosts
6. Blood Red Sky
7. Phantoms
8. Vampires
9. Halos
10. Lucky You
11. Insomnia

It wasn't really leaked. Octane is playing it. 

1 hour ago, TaNbULL said:

It wasn't really leaked. Octane is playing it. 

Maybe you're right. I found it on one of russian music sites yesterday, so i called it leak :)

"Super-noooo-va-caine, you're dead as dead can be, you won't feel a thing. You won't feel a thing. Sleeeepwalking, you're dead as dead can be. You woooon't feel a thiiiing"

That chorus tho...

That's rocking.

They're going on a co-headliner tour w/ Red and Otherwise as well!

Songs like that is what separates 10 Years from the bands that in the same sound category. They have never disappointed me with anything they've ever made and nothing is that alike.