Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
heldjc

Ozark

9 posts in this topic

Started this on Netflix today, Bateman is great in this. Totally recommend this to fans of Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, etc. Curious if anyone else has checked this out yet?

1 hour ago, 2ndkrueger said:

this is really GREAT! Can only recommend this show.. Bateman is just brilliant in it.. can't wait for season 2 :D

Yeah without a doubt! One thing I never thought I'd say, I hate Wendy so much more then I hated Skylar in BB. I cannot wait either, that last episode was awesome.

3 hours ago, 2ndkrueger said:

Haha, i have to admit i hated Skylar more ;D She was such a b*tch!

Just started watching Bloodline, any good?

Yeah for sure, Ben Mendelsohn is especially good in it. Haven't had a chance to watch the third season yet but I enjoyed the first two quite a bit.

I didn't think Bloodline was as good as I thought it was going to be. It was extremely slow-burn and the payoff was only about three good episodes near the end so I don't think it was worth it. Ben Mendelsohn was really good on the show, though. I never watched after the first season because...

Spoiler

in addition to season 1 not impressing me much, the best character was killed off and an eye-rolling cliffhanger had me convinced that season 2 would just be them milking the series for addition seasons. And judging by the reviews, I don't appear to be missing much.

3 hours ago, Mike said:

I didn't think Bloodline was as good as I thought it was going to be. It was extremely slow-burn and the payoff was only about three good episodes near the end so I don't think it was worth it. Ben Mendelsohn was really good on the show, though. I never watched after the first season because...

Reveal hidden contents

in addition to season 1 not impressing me much, the best character was killed off and an eye-rolling cliffhanger had me convinced that season 2 would just be them milking the series for addition seasons. And judging by the reviews, I don't appear to be missing much.

I agree with you there, I think that's why I have yet to start season 3 yet. I do think season 1 was really good though and it seemed to lose a lot of steam after that. I'll probably get around to season 3 eventually but there is so much other stuff out right now that it might be awhile.