4. FMFY
5. Remember the Enemy
6. Disassociate
7. Rope
8. Hate Me
9. I Exist
10. Inside
11. Beautiful

I missed hearing about these guys, I guess. Pretty solid sounding and will have to check the album out!

This band makes me feel like an eighteen year old again.  Looking forward to listening to the whole album. 

I've got a few listens in on this, and this album bangs. I feel like this album is from 2000 and got lost until now. Takes me back to buying Korn, and Slipknot albums. Very old school Nu-metal sounding. 

These guys can become huge.

This album is great. Loved every track with FMFY, Beautiful and Hate Me being my standouts. 

I like these guys for the same reason I love Cane Hill so much - their sound is familiar yet seems totally fresh all in one.

These guys really knocked their debut out of the park. Nu metal done very well, reminiscent of Korn, Slipknot, and all the classics.

It really is a good debut.  My standouts are Architect, Dead to Me, FMFY, Remember the Enemy, Hate Me, I Exist, and Inside.

Anti-Everything, Dead To Me, Remember the Enemy, and Beautiful were my standouts. Everything in this album is throwback nu-metal at its finest.

I just listened to some songs from this band. I'm really liking it. They are a great numetal representative. It reminds me of the early 2000s.

I liked the singles and maybe another few album tracks, but tbh this album didn't do a lot for me on the first listen. Didn't expect that given the enjoyment of the singles.