Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MU_BeastMode

Story of the Year - New Album 2017.

45 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Lucas said:

Oh man, that sounds SICK! That was an awesome jam and contender for favorite based on the previews so far.

Previews have been killer, since it’s looking like we will be waiting until next spring for the new Breaking Ben album I’m probably going to pencil this one in as my favorite of the year.

Also, “Bang Bang” is now available on iTunes/Apple Music for you non-pledgemusic donators. 

Billboard Music exclusive premier and review of “I Swear I’m Okay.” This is the first studio version I’ve heard outside of seeing it played live acoustic back in July and it’s slower but still has me stoked for this album to drop in a month. 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/8030257/story-of-the-year-i-swear-im-okay-interview-premiere

42 minutes ago, Lucas said:

"Miracle" sounds like it could be a favorite track for me from the teaser.

I definitely agree with you.  The melodic guitarwork was amazing!

Does anyone know if you will able to buy this in stores on the 8th?  I checked BestBuy.com and they don't have anything listed (which they usually do by now)

42 minutes ago, BreakTheAgony87 said:

Does anyone know if you will able to buy this in stores on the 8th?  I checked BestBuy.com and they don't have anything listed (which they usually do by now)

All their pages say “out everywhere 12/8” so I’d say this is a safe assumption. You can always pre-order from the band’s site?

Should be in stores on 12/8. I think Best Buy isn't pushing music sales very hard and it's still a few weeks out so could see it added soon.

Just from these three songs, I can also say that this might be my favorite album of the year. Keep in mind, by the time the year is over, I may have listened to over 150 albums by then. I haven't been this excited for a new release in quite some time.

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Yep, that's the shit right there!

Teaser 11 is really good too.  I caved and pre-ordered the album from PledgeMusic.