Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrew

Nothing More // The Stories We Tell Ourselves

66 posts in this topic

So excited. If it's even half as good as the last one it will still be above average and worth the wait. 

They played a new song called Let Them Burn at rock on the range. Sounded killer. Can't wait to hear more!

They were allowed a lot more time than I thought to work on the album, so I'm slightly more optimistic than I was before about their ability to deliver a solid follow-up.

I just saw them on their small headline run they did this spring, and they did about 3 or 4 new ones....all of them were fantastic. One of them was called "Let 'Em Burn" I believe, super heavy.

The hype is real. 

5 hours ago, heldjc said:

They played a new song called Let Them Burn at rock on the range. Sounded killer. Can't wait to hear more!

I didn't even see you said the same thing as me before I posted haha. But I second this for sure 

Yeah, I heard a few new songs live and I'm stoked.  They had the album art (?) as a huge backdrop.

I'll withhold judgment until we hear the whole song, but that wasn't a super exciting clip for me.

I just saw a RotR clip of "Let 'Em Burn", it sounds heavy but it also sounds really repetitive...which ALWAYS turns me off.  

Pledge accidentally made a new song called "Don't Stop" available to pledgers for a few hours yesterday. I was lucky enough to get it before it got taken down. 

It's pretty good. We are supposedly getting 2 new songs next week. 

I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Lyrically it is super boring but its really catchy.  I really enjoy the electronic aspect of this (it reminds me of some of the stuff KoRn was doing with their The Path to Totality album) but it is a far cry from the stuff from their last album.