Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BreakTheAgony87

MOJO Craft Beer and Music Festival

4 posts in this topic

Man... if I could teleport to St. Louis to go to this, I'd easily do it. Seeing Story of the Year for the first time in twelve years would be amazing. Twice, I was supposed to see Unwritten Law and they didn't show up due to legal issues. I've never seen P.O.D. or Lucky Boys Confusion. While only six artists, that's a great lineup.

1 hour ago, American_Idiot said:

Man... if I could teleport to St. Louis to go to this, I'd easily do it. Seeing Story of the Year for the first time in twelve years would be amazing. Twice, I was supposed to see Unwritten Law and they didn't show up due to legal issues. I've never seen P.O.D. or Lucky Boys Confusion. While only six artists, that's a great lineup.

I saw SotY twice in a little over a year.  I caught their 10 years Page Avenue tour, and then a year later I saw them play again in Chicago with Greek Fire and The Fuck Off And Dies...basically an entire concert with bands consisting of SotY members :-D 

13 hours ago, BreakTheAgony87 said:

I saw SotY twice in a little over a year.  I caught their 10 years Page Avenue tour, and then a year later I saw them play again in Chicago with Greek Fire and The Fuck Off And Dies...basically an entire concert with bands consisting of SotY members :-D 

That's awesome, man! As I said, it's been a damn long time since I've seen them, but I remember them putting on one hell of a show. I think this was right after "In The Wake of Determination" came out.