Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pen

A Perfect Circle - New Music (Dun Dun Dunnnn!!)

77 posts in this topic

I wonder if this is the actual lead single or just a buzz track. There's no real hook to it, and the verses and chorus are a bit disjointed. Definitely more of an "epic" vibe than their usual stuff, but it sounds like a good album track more than the lead single to the first new album in 13 years.

5 minutes ago, Green Baron said:

I wonder if this is the actual lead single or just a buzz track. There's no real hook to it, and the verses and chorus are a bit disjointed. Definitely more of an "epic" vibe than their usual stuff, but it sounds like a good album track more than the lead single to the first new album in 13 years.

Pretty much my thoughts, too, might be a buzz track for sure. Usually they put out something a little more hook-y for radio purposes at some point. Maybe we'll get that soon w/ an album release date.

22 minutes ago, Green Baron said:

Kind of my thoughts too. It's good, but the whole time I'm thinking this would probably sound better listening to the whole album.

After repeated listens this song is now stuck in my head constantly and I love it. The way he ends really is an earworm for some reason. "Fuck the doomed, you're on your own!"

5 hours ago, NinjaNick101 said:

Either a release date or a second single. My body is ready.

“Headphones ready,” gotta think another song. 

Edit: Disillusioned seems to be the song name.

A190EC9F-86BA-4509-A2C6-A710E93472A4.png

6B363939-33BD-454A-A7D7-CB094BAEBC51.png

1027ACD9-C11C-40AE-B6D4-0CD0727945AD.png

1 hour ago, Tilley said:

What a great song to start the new year with.. i like this ALOT more than Doomed. This sounds like APC

I like it pretty well. Much different than Doomed, which I love, so it may take a few listens to really get into this one. Really hyped for the new album.

Disillusioned is probably my favorite rock song in the last couple of years. I haven’t had a song that kept me going back to it over and over in a long time. Well done Maynard! Can’t wait for the whole thing.

I’m team APC > Tool so I’m excited we are getting that first. My boss is the biggest Tool fan but doesn’t like APC, which is....weird. So I’ve been mocking him about it. 

This song is fantastic. I’ve never been more excited for an album in my entire life. I wish we had a release date

3 hours ago, Relic said:

This song is fantastic. I’ve never been more excited for an album in my entire life. I wish we had a release date

This. We can't be waiting all year. 

3 hours ago, Relic said:

10 minutes ago, NinjaNick101 said:

This. We can't be waiting all year. 

It's supposed to be out second quarter per Billy.