Goodpaster

Hardys gone from TNA

21 posts in this topic

So ive followed the Hardys for 17 years since I was 8 until now and yesterday I saw where They did not resign I think this is a huge screw up by TNA but I started thinking it would be cool to see them sign to WWE again on a part time basis maybe have them involved in TLC PPVs and maybe a match at Mania for the next few years or whatever what do yall think?  

I don't see them continuing the broken stuff I mean I guess matt might Jeff wont I don't think and if they sign with WWE regardless of terms schedule etc. it will be as Hardy Boyz 

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

I hope they stay somewhere I can keep ignoring their idiotic bullshit

I imagine WWE would never allow their nonsense on TV. They'd probably just want a throwback Hardy Boyz return. I don't really care about that either. I was never a fan of either guy.

6 hours ago, Mike said:

Oh my. I didn't even realize he liked wrestling. And I didn't even realize he was un-banned.

Fake account I'm sure. And it was known he didn't watch wrestling, so that's why googling something going on and starting a wrestling topic is the perfect cover.

11 hours ago, Mike said:

Oh my. I didn't even realize he liked wrestling. And I didn't even realize he was un-banned.

If he were getting unbanned I feel certain there'd be an announcement. 

I agree with Andrew that this is sad behavior.

17 hours ago, RainbowDragon said:

Why are these guys still wrestling after all the abuse they put their bodies through ?

well Impact is taped meaning that they only have to do tapings like once a month  and they do two or three weeks of TV in one week so they are not actually wrestling but once a month unless they decide to do a indie show but I would guess they are not interested in a full time WWE run if they make a return at all to WWE it would be a Lesner type contract do a angle once or twice a year and that's it its well known Jeff hates the travel d would rather be riding dirt bikes or painting and being with his kids the whole entire reason he got in trouble in 2003 and eventually released by WWE was he was burned out and wanted to quit and failed a drug test and refused treatment and therefore could not stay with company when he went to TNA in 04 he no showed shows a few times and then returned to WWE in 06 and leaving in 09  got burned out Matt on the other hand I think will do it as long as he can like It seems he has no other hobbies or interest but I don't think he would do full time ether I think alwaysdo indies but I think Jeff will give it up completely as some point for sure

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:58 PM, Vigo said:

Fake account I'm sure. And it was known he didn't watch wrestling, so that's why googling something going on and starting a wrestling topic is the perfect cover.

still not sure what the hell this is about just because you guys are not Hardy fans you think Im someone who got banned and crated a fake account? Grow up sounds like you guys don't have lifes other then to sit on the damn computer all day and bitch because you don't like a topic don't fucking comment then dumbasses

8 hours ago, Goodpaster said:

still not sure what the hell this is about just because you guys are not Hardy fans you think Im someone who got banned and crated a fake account? Grow up sounds like you guys don't have lifes other then to sit on the damn computer all day and bitch because you don't like a topic don't fucking comment then dumbasses

I don't really see why we should tolerate this kind of behavior.

11 hours ago, Goodpaster said:

RG0BS1U.gif

Problem's taken care of. The way I see it, if it is Brad he shouldn't be here, and if it wasn't then it was no real loss anyway. I prefer not to take chances. 

Harty, some tips for next time:

1. Don't use an obviously newly-created email address that matches the new screen name. Especially since that's what you've done each and every time before.

2. As @Andrew pointed out, try using spell check and grammar check to mask the trademark stupidity.

3. I'd say don't use a Florida IP address, but if you used a proxy that would be obvious too, so there's not much you can do there.

4. Making a wrestling thread as a first post on a music forum clearly indicates foreknowledge of what's popular here, what would guarantee replies, and thus get your post count up and establish familiarity. The flaw is who says "oh, here's a music forum, let me talk about wrestling." Instead, try doing what the vast majority of new posters do, which is promote a band, concert, etc. Then work from there. 

5. If you follow the advice in step 4, refrain from choosing a band with a female member where you gush about how hot she is. This isn't unique to you, but definitely a trademark. Especially if she colors her hair non-traditionally (pink, purple, blue, etc).

6. When found out or people are suspicious, don't go on a profanity-laced tirade immediately like you also have every other time. I mean, you didn't even try the "who is Harty, what's your problem?" bit first.