Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pen

MM2017 Prelims Set 3

MM2017 Prelim   16 members have voted

1. 1. MM2017 Entry?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 posts in this topic

Okay everyone, it's a little later than expected, but here's how the prelims will work.

Same as last year. You chose all the bands you would like to see participate in the tournament. You can choose as many as you want and I highly recommend also choosing any bands you think deserve to be in the tournament regardless of if you personally like them or not. Remember we need to fill 256 blanks. Don't want a band being denied entry because you decided not to cast a vote, right?

I haven't decided yet how long the polls will stay open. I want to say two weeks to allow people time to vote, but then again we need to get this show on the road so I can then get the rest of the data I'll need for the actual tournament. So for now I'm saying two weeks, but we'll play it by ear. The other concern is that once we're done voting, we may have to do a second preliminary just like we did last year to iron out who gets to remain and who doesn't. We'll figure that out as we go.

That being said, vote.

7 hours ago, xeph said:

Implore y'all to vote for Norma Jean, Night Verses, and PUP. It would do my heart quite well.

Check, check, and check.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0