Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pen

It's That Time Again...

96 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, pen said:

Really bothered that Green Day got knocked out by Norma Jean. I feel like the only reason that happened is because half of you that voted temporarily went insane. I pray that the random list generator gods are kind next round...

:angry::angry::angry: I'm completely with ya here, brother.

Sorry this has been M.I.A. for the last couple days.

Of Set 3, The Devil Wears Prada, Wolfmother, Chevelle, Korn, Normandie, Young Guns, Avenged Sevenfold, and Wolves At The Gate move onward.

Here's what I'm going to do from now on. I'm sure everyone's noticed my posting of each set has been a little off and part of it is because I've altered my sleep schedule so I can start waking up in the morning again vs. staying up until 5-6AM.

It's supposed to be that I post each new set Wednesday night and Sunday night. From now on it will be Wednesday morning and Sunday morning. And since it's already Friday, I'm going to shut down set 6, not post a new set, and then on Sunday I'll shut down set 7, put up set 8, and we'll continue from there.

I call bullshit on my vote not counting for Citizen Zero. It was opened at 11am on 8/10 and I voted on 8/16 at 11pm, which leaves about 12 hours left. 

To be fair, the sets have been less consistent as of late. It's not Pen's fault. I'm good with Radiohead moving forward.

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I call bullshit on my vote not counting for Citizen Zero. It was opened at 11am on 8/10 and I voted on 8/16 at 11pm, which leaves about 12 hours left. 

That's not what the poll says, it just says Yesterday at 12:25 AM.

CT. Doesn't mean that I didn't vote in time. It opened on a Thursday morning and I voted on a Wednesday night, 6-1/2 days after it opened. Your rules say they are open for a week. Weeks are seven days last I checked.

18 minutes ago, Lucas said:

CT. Doesn't mean that I didn't vote in time. It opened on a Thursday morning and I voted on a Wednesday night, 6-1/2 days after it opened. Your rules say they are open for a week. Weeks are seven days last I checked.

No, I started the poll late. I've still been closing them on time.

You started it late, so that becomes my problem and thus killing off your own rule. Ok then.

I suggest putting an end "vote date/time" in threads to avoid confusion going forward.

Heads up, Set 1 I'm going to have to close a day early on Saturday because I'll be going out of town. Set 3 will also open on Saturday as a result.

On 8/30/2017 at 3:01 PM, pen said:

Heads up, Set 1 I'm going to have to close a day early on Saturday because I'll be going out of town. Set 3 will also open on Saturday as a result.

Set 1 is closed. I know I said I was going to put up Set 3 but I just don't have time, so unfortunately it'll have to go up when Set 2 closes on Wednesday. Apologies for the inconvenience.

So I haven't really been good about posting results and since this latest set may be the last set we ever have after the hurricane returns me to the ocean, I thought, why not?

Survivors from Set 1: Dance Gavin Dance, From Ashes To New, Chevelle, Korn, Highly Suspect, RHCP, Alter Bridge, and With Confidence.

Survivors from Set 2: Tremonti, Thrice, Saosin, Periphery, Out Came The Wolves, Gemini Syndrome, Too Close To Touch, and Avenged Sevenfold.

Will we see Set 3 winners? Only Irma knows for sure!

Since Irma allowed me to live, we now have Set 3 winrars.

The Word Alive, Deftones, Issues, Letlive., Islander, Sick Puppies, Normandie, and I Prevail move forward.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0