Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrew

The Next Four Years of American Insanity

954 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, NinjaNick101 said:

64 more days until Biden Day, yet this current "president/dictator" is acting more hostile every day. Lives are at stake and all you care about is an election you really lost? Stupid.

I always thought it was kind of funny that democrats were saying Trump would try to retain power and not cooperate. It was the same shit republicans said about Obama. I thought Trump wouldn't care enough but apparently he thinks he is Jesus and the voters are judas or something 

13 hours ago, Not a Democrat so must be said:

I always thought it was kind of funny that democrats were saying Trump would try to retain power and not cooperate. It was the same shit republicans said about Obama. I thought Trump wouldn't care enough but apparently he thinks he is Jesus and the voters are judas or something 

I'm reading that he's only ponying up for to recount a couple of counties, not nearly enough to reverse the margin he's down by--suggesting this whole thing is one big grift to milk his supporters for donations to cover campaign costs. 

When I saw the thing about "DiaperDon" and the small table trending I kinda rolled my eyes, because that's the sort of silly, petty shit that Fox News would have gotten in a fit over with Obama. 

But then I saw that this Twitter trend upset Trump so much that he tried to declare Twitter a national security threat and some other crazy shit. I hope his tantrums during this transition at least wakes a *few* of his supporters/apologists up. He's always had the temperament of an infant but we're really seeing it come out now that he lost. 

2 hours ago, Ruiner II said:

When I saw the thing about "DiaperDon" and the small table trending I kinda rolled my eyes, because that's the sort of silly, petty shit that Fox News would have gotten in a fit over with Obama. 

But then I saw that this Twitter trend upset Trump so much that he tried to declare Twitter a national security threat and some other crazy shit. I hope his tantrums during this transition at least wakes a *few* of his supporters/apologists up. He's always had the temperament of an infant but we're really seeing it come out now that he lost. 

Twitter being called a national security threat might have been the funniest thing he's done as president