Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrew

The Next Four Years of American Insanity

358 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Mike said:

I have no problem with transgender people serving in the military so long as they pay out of pocket or their insurance pays for any surgery they want. Breast implants shouldn't be included in a military budget. 

You do know that breast implants for non-transgender women are currently paid for in many cases, right? And as @revlongoo is alluding to, ED pills as well. Transgender medical costs were estimated to be between $2.4-8.4 million annually, while the military's current annual budget for soft penis treatment currently is $84 million annually.

6 minutes ago, Vigo said:

You do know that breast implants for non-transgender women are currently paid for in many cases, right? And as @revlongoo is alluding to, ED pills as well. Transgender medical costs were estimated to be between $2.4-8.4 million annually, while the military's current annual budget for soft penis treatment currently is $84 million annually.

I think you are forgetting the age old knowledge that anything that gets a dick hard (ED pills, breast implants for woman) are okay. Anything that could get a dick soft (removal of penis, breast reduction, etc) are strictly a no-no. This is 'Murica we're talking about here! 

Tiny hands lies and says he had "talked" to the generals. Then the generals all call BS. Oh yeah and let's think of all the tax money that was burned because the military was already prepared medically for transgender people per the last year's initiative and then Tiny hands decides a day before implementation on his own to tweet that he is banning this. Not to mention that it won't stand in court and will create tons of unneeded lawsuits. He can't even make an announcement in person. He's too busy thanking 12-17 year old boy scouts for voting for him in wasted speeches. This is the face of a madman. Please get him out.

4 hours ago, assman said:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/business/media/seth-rich-fox-news-white-house-lawsuit.html

This along with the dinner with Scaramouche, Hannity, a FOX executive, and The President himself, seems as though FOX News is the The President's voice for disinformation. 

That seems to be pretty well known for a while. Add in the fact that there are many times where Fox and Friends aired a segment on something and then within 1 hour Trump was tweeting about it, including opinions and untrue information. His supporters view it as the "real truth".

21 minutes ago, Koldes said:

That seems to be pretty well known for a while. Add in the fact that there are many times where Fox and Friends aired a segment on something and then within 1 hour Trump was tweeting about it, including opinions and untrue information. His supporters view it as the "real truth".

I watch FOX NEWS quite a bit and I agree they suck up to him knowing he's watching. I just didn't realize he had moved to actually being involved in what they were reporting.

9 hours ago, assman said:

I watch FOX NEWS quite a bit and I agree they suck up to him knowing he's watching. I just didn't realize he had moved to actually being involved in what they were reporting.

I see. Yes, that's a pretty big step. 

If you've got any independent music purchases you've been holding off on making for whatever reason, this weekend, Bandcamp will be donating 100% of their share from sales to Transgender Law Center, and many labels/bands are matching that. For my part, there's been quite a few records I've been thinking about throwing some money at that I may go ahead and do so with the added incentive.

And a president who neglects to condemn white supremacy. Every time I think he's bottomed out, he outdoes himself. 

Obama would've condemned these actions. Too bad this "president" failed to do so. He's too busy sucking off the deplorables.

When more of these white supremacy rallies inevitably start sprouting up following this, I really hope that crowds outnumbering them 10-to-1 show up and run them off (or beat the shit out of them, should they insist on staying). That's how you suppress white supremacy, you fuckin' shun it as a society with such oppressive unanimity that people don't dare try and spout it in public for fear of getting their ass kicked.

3 hours ago, Ruiner said:

Okay there's seriously no excuse whatsoever for defending this fucker anymore. 

"I can't insult part of my fanbase so I have to blame somebody else instead." How unpresidential. I keep asking myself why he was elected last November???

My heart hurts every day. I don't know if it'll be early through impeachment or resignation, loss of 2020 election or at the end of his 8th year, but the day that this man is no longer my President will be one of the best days of my life. 

1 hour ago, Ruiner said:

Absolute must-watch. Outstanding work by VICE. 

I agree, Andrew from 13 hours earlier:)

Cheetoh45 has really outdone himself this week. I feel like we must be getting closer to more people dropping ship from supporting this dipshit. I guess one good thing out of this Charlottesville thing is that is distracted him from the DPRK stuff for a while and things have quieted down on that front for the time being. It's still awful that he basically reneged on his whole statement from Monday almost immediately and now David Duke is thanking him on twitter. It is great that those two business advisory councils disbanded due to the CEOs dropping like flies and just proves that people cannot rely on his instability to make any net positive for their businesses, livelihoods, or obviously as a leader. The best days are ahead when hopefully Mueller and Co. get some indictments going for this orange fuck and we get rid of him. Granted, I'm not too excited about Pence running the place either. I'm sure I've missed conversations around some of that already, but I can't catch up on 14 pages of discussions very quickly since I've been a little preoccupied these days and not on the forums as much since the end of the year.

On another note, is it ordinary at all that a sitting president < one year into his term is having these rally events, and doing 'campaign ads' basically? I just do not remember that at all from Bush or Obama... like he has to keep stirring the pot to stay relevant for his followers to stay interested or something so he needs to give them face time instead of golfing err being the president and getting some shit done.

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

On another note, is it ordinary at all that a sitting president < one year into his term is having these rally events, and doing 'campaign ads' basically? I just do not remember that at all from Bush or Obama... like he has to keep stirring the pot to stay relevant for his followers to stay interested or something so he needs to give them face time instead of golfing err being the president and getting some shit done.

Whatever he's doing is not going to boost his bad approval rating. I can't wait until it sinks into the 20s.