Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jamie

NFL Wild Card Round (2016 season)

58 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Violent hit on Moore but totally clean. He was running well out of the pocket, just got rid of the ball less than a second earlier and it was a clean hit to the chest. They should change roughing the passer penalties and just call them touching the passer penalties.

lol, consensus is that it was a dirty hit so of course Mike needs to come in with a hot take

If you want to talk about egregious calling, look at Eli Apple or Olivier Vernon's flags against Carson Wentz in the Week 16 game at Philadelphia. This one would not have been unreasonable if it got the flag.

I love seeing Seattle lose. They're one of those teams that acts like one thing when they win but then their true colors come out when don't get their way...as evident by their fighting on the field yesterday, calling out Tom Brady of all people after the loss and getting into it with reporters after the game. While Aaron Rodgers is my most disliked player in football, I actually think I dislike the Seahawks more than the Packers. Even Richard Sherman who seems like the most eloquent and smart person in the NFL sometimes acts like a pompous asshole other times. And then there's the real person who Terry Bradshaw should be calling a cheerleader...Mr. Pete Carroll.

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

The Seahawks suck, I can always agree with that.  Don't like a single person on that team.

I think Russell Wilson is a great guy. Other than that, I tend to agree.

1 hour ago, Bladenit09 said:

I think Russell Wilson is a great guy. Other than that, I tend to agree.

He just seems phony as shit to me.

19 minutes ago, NinjaNick101 said:

Is it too early to say the Seahawks title window is closed? 

As long as they have Wilson they have a foundation. I won't rule them out yet.

This game is over. They might as well start the next game early.

16 minutes ago, Omar said:

Rodgers carving that ass up. I want to see Romo.

I was just saying to my dad that if Prescott doesn't get anything going in the first half they should use Romo in the second half.

20 minutes ago, Mike said:

Sorry Bill Cowher, watching football on a phone surrounded by loud, bratty kids is not the way to watch football. The guy in the basement was watching football the right way.

I don't really get that commercial. I'd wager a huge percentage of football fans watch games in their mancaves. Why insult them?