Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NinjaNick101

Asking Alexandria Reunites With Danny Worsnop

10 posts in this topic

After recent speculations, Ben Bruce has confirmed via Facebook that they're bringing back the original lineup of Asking Alexandria, meaning Danny Worsnop has returned to the band after Denis Stoff has abruptly left the group. 

Article is here: http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/asking_alexandria_reunite_with_original_frontman_danny_worsnop_former_singe

Surprise, surprise.

Huh weird. I wonder if they forced him out or something (haven't read the article). Stoff did a nice job but no argument with Danny returning.

Edit: Ha, first thing he said answered that with a no. Seems he just flaked out.

Basically, to a cut a long story short, we didn’t kick Denis out of the band. He just stopped talking to us. 

And then...

Denis went back to the Ukraine, we all came back to the states, we all had a nice little break. It got to the time where we started trying to organize a video shoot for “Send Me Home“, we’re like ‘Denis needs to fly back to the states, we’re going to do a video for “Send Me Home“, start work on new songs, new music ‘. Which we did do, we started writing and we recorded some demos and stuff. Everything seemed fine and then he just stopped responding. I texted him a bunch, loads of emails back and forth, no response whatsoever.

We were quite confused, like ‘what the hell is going on?’ sort of thing, maybe he’s having a break, maybe he’s tired, we don’t know. And I received a message from him, something along the lines of ‘Asking Alexandria does not exist unless I get what’s owed to me.’ So I was confused, like what’s owed to him? I don’t really understand. Long story short, we were left in a bit of a pickle, like a bit of a situation, we had to decide. Do we end Asking Alexandria, this band that we’ve worked so hard for for the last decade, this thing that we love more than anything. Do we just throw it away, do we end it?

Tbh, that might top everything off the last album for me. Really good, nice to have Danny back.

Album was finished back in June and supposedly will be out early 2018!