Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MU_BeastMode

Possibly New Breaking Benjamin.

225 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, obsidian said:

Keith sucks, but I really like what Aaron has added to the band. His growls/screams are nice and his bass lines are actually much stronger than Mark's were.

While I really enjoy "Psycho" I feel like the chorus has a lot of similar things that "The Great Divide" did in Dark Before Dawn.

23 hours ago, jmg05005_v2.0 said:

Keith sucks, but I really like what Aaron has added to the band. His growls/screams are nice and his bass lines are actually much stronger than Mark's were.

You cannot tell the difference between Keith, Jasen and Ben....stop your talking.

On 3/23/2018 at 9:32 PM, jmg05005_v2.0 said:

I feel like you've expressed this before. Keith is the best singer in that band, especially live.

On 3/24/2018 at 9:26 PM, BreakTheAgony87 said:

You cannot tell the difference between Keith, Jasen and Ben....stop your talking.

Jasen doesn't sing, so I'm not sure why you're mentioning him. He is an amazing songwriter/guitarist though.

6 hours ago, TaNbULL said:

I feel like you've expressed this before. Keith is the best singer in that band, especially live.

Sorry, but you're wrong.

This...

Is not as good as this...

52 minutes ago, jmg05005_v2.0 said:

Jasen doesn't sing, so I'm not sure why you're mentioning him. He is an amazing songwriter/guitarist though.

Sorry, but you're wrong.

This...

Apples to oranges there 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, jmg05005_v2.0 said:

Your extremely random and unclear OP didn't make reference to the singing.  I assumed you were talking about the guitar work, which makes my comment still valid.

3 hours ago, jmg05005_v2.0 said:

Sorry, but you're wrong.

This...

You posted a video from 12 years ago, dude. Ben does NOT sing like that live anymore. Keith is the better singer.

1 minute ago, TaNbULL said:

You posted a video from 12 years ago, dude. Ben does NOT sing like that live anymore. Keith is the better singer.

Not to mention completely different environments, as well as camera quality. 

Extended “Torn In Two” clip via the NHL Network on Twitter. It also apprears that the band had shot a video for the song already or it’s likely they shot the clips for the promo sport. Either way, it’s the longest clip of the song to date.

@MU_BeastMode 
Thanks for posting the NHL clip! Torn in two actually sounds pretty god damn good.. With the video and all, im sorta guessing it's the second single.. here's for hoping it releases soon :D

With the post about "Sooner Or Later" live in this thread.. makes me wish i could hear that song again for the first time.. or even the whole damn album :o Damn. That album blew mind teenage mind :lol:

Heard "Save Yourself" earlier and it's alright. Probably my least favorite of the songs released from the album so far.

54 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Heard "Save Yourself" earlier and it's alright. Probably my least favorite of the songs released from the album so far.

Yeah, it’s out there, which means it will be dropping at midnight eastern time tonight.  Really trying to decide if I’ll listen to this before next week or not, because then there’s only 4 1/3 tracks left on the entire album and an intro/outro. 

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

This is great.

So far, I'd rank them:

1. Blood

2. Psycho

3. Save Yourself

4. Red Cold River

5. Feed the Wolf

Love the new track (no surprise lol) chorus is very BB.. good stuff!

Can't wait for the whole album to drop! :D 

All signs point to “Torn In Two” as the second single for Ember. Video is already done, teaser just dropped!

Well...I think this is the most solid album since Saturate, Phobia close 2nd. 

Just me though. 

Set list for the Spring tour is unbelievably stacked. No spoilers but damnit they needed to hit the Pageant or something. 

7 hours ago, MU_BeastMode said:

Set list for the Spring tour is unbelievably stacked. No spoilers but damnit they needed to hit the Pageant or something. 

Really? I though all things considered the setlist they performed last night is kinda....lacking.

22 hours ago, Paul said:

Really? I though all things considered the setlist they performed last night is kinda....lacking.

I could rotate out the two covers for some original material. I mean they have 6 albums now and I’ve heard them do AEnema my fair share now. The other cover is an interesting choice but just give me another B.B. original.