Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MU_BeastMode

Possibly New Breaking Benjamin.

225 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, MU_BeastMode said:

Take this for what it’s worth. according to a YouTube post, RCR, Torn in Two and Tourniquet were the early listen VIP songs. 

14 hours ago, Omar said:

Hey 12 songs! It's gonna be so disappointing when two of them end up being intro/outros...

You can see why Aaron/Mark/Chad/Jeremy didn't like being in the band with Ben, as it's absolutely amazing how greedy he is. 10 songs has got to be the absolute minimum for an album to come out (I've never seen less than 10 anywhere), and so that's exactly what Ben is doing now. He's putting in the minimum effort to be able to put a CD out there for the full price. It's also ridiculous that RCR is out on the radio and yet they're only playing it for the VIPs.

15 hours ago, Lucas said:

Album drops 4/13/18.

How can an album that's supposedly been finished since September not come out until 6 months later, it's ridiculous. If the single is out now, it shouldn't take another 3 months to have the rest of the album ready.

6 minutes ago, jmg05005_v2.0 said:

How can an album that's supposedly been finished since September not come out until 6 months later, it's ridiculous. If the single is out now, it shouldn't take another 3 months to have the rest of the album ready.

Bands don't typically dictate this sort of thing.

17 hours ago, TaNbULL said:

Also, 'Torn in Two' was apparently a 'Dark Before Dawn' song that was on the advance copy of the album that got cut before release.

I'm ok with that, as I've really wanted to hear the whole thing. It definitely doesn't sound like a throw-away b-side (like Better Days was). 

1 hour ago, jmg05005_v2.0 said:

You can see why Aaron/Mark/Chad/Jeremy didn't like being in the band with Ben, as it's absolutely amazing how greedy he is. 10 songs has got to be the absolute minimum for an album to come out (I've never seen less than 10 anywhere), and so that's exactly what Ben is doing now. He's putting in the minimum effort to be able to put a CD out there for the full price. It's also ridiculous that RCR is out on the radio and yet they're only playing it for the VIPs.

I’m pretty sure it’s been discussed here a few times that the band’s contract with Hollywood only allows them up to 12 songs on any standard release. There’s also something like the length must be no less than 42 mins? Maybe no more? I forget...

1 hour ago, EchoInside said:

Song 'Feed The Wolf' from new album leaked :)

Damn, what a great song.. This album is going to sound alot different than usual.. :D hard AF !

WOW!  "Feed The Wolf" is fantastic!

This is usually how BB works for me.  Their lead single is not as good as the first couple "leaked" songs.

"Angels Fall" > "Failure"
"Crawl" > "I Will Not Bow"
"Feed The Wolf" > "Red Cold River"

I’ll be damned if this isn’t a top 5 BB song for me. Holy fuck it’s a banger!

Seems like this will be available with the pre-order tomorrow. 

Yep that's a banger for sure. Definitely a lot more confident on this being a solid album now, probably better than DBD for me even.

No longer in leak territory. One of my favorite songs they’ve ever made. The new lineup and having them help write has added so many layers to their work. I love it.

12 hours ago, MU_BeastMode said:

New, updated bio for the band, which also includes a brief overview of the majority of  songs from “Ember.”

http://www.hollywoodrecords.com/wp-content/uploads/Breaking-Benjamin-Bio.docx

Ben is such a douche, he really makes it harder to enjoy his music:

"They've really contributed a lot more than anybody else has in the past," Burnley says of his bandmates.

"Five albums pretty much by myself"

Aaron/Mark/Chad/Jeremy are all much more talented than Keith/Aaron/Shaun. Keith/Aaron/Shaun just realize they're lower in talent and so act as yes men to whatever Ben wants, which is why he likes them better. But Jason is the man, I like having him in the band.

1 minute ago, jmg05005_v2.0 said:

Aaron/Mark/Chad/Jeremy are all much more talented than Keith/Aaron/Shaun. Keith/Aaron/Shaun just realize they're lower in talent and so act as yes men to whatever Ben wants, which is why he likes them better. But Jason is the man, I like having him in the band.

Keith Wallen is insanely talented, so definitely disagree with this.

7 hours ago, Paul said:

No longer in leak territory. One of my favorite songs they’ve ever made. The new lineup and having them help write has added so many layers to their work. I love it.

I do like how Ben has taken a much harder/aggressive sound with the last 2 albums, which is surprising since bands tend to go the opposite way as they get older and as songwriters often try their hand at branching out into newer styles. It worries me that the less-talented guys are supposedly involved in the song-writing, but I really appreciate how cohesive and hard-hitting the last 2 albums have been.

I am confused though, as the interview that MU posted above said that "Feed the Wolf" had a piano intro...

9 minutes ago, TaNbULL said:

Keith Wallen is insanely talented, so definitely disagree with this.

This song is the only good thing about Keith Wallen:

I am confused though, as the interview that MU posted above said that "Feed the Wolf" had a piano intro...

I think this is more evidence that Lyra is an intro.

Ben is such a douche, he really makes it harder to enjoy his music

For someone getting on Ben's case about his behavior, you sure are disrespectful to three people you don't know.

I mentioned this in the A7X tour thread, but it's weird to me they aren't playing either of these new songs live to promote their album to such a large audience every night.

19 minutes ago, Chris. said:

I mentioned this in the A7X tour thread, but it's weird to me they aren't playing either of these new songs live to promote their album to such a large audience every night. 

Per setlist.fm, Red Cold River got a live debut two nights ago. 

2 hours ago, Omar said:

You’re crazy, Copper’s album is better than most of the shit that has been coming out the last couple years. 

From BB?  Yeah, I agree.