Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MU_BeastMode

Possibly New Breaking Benjamin.

73 posts in this topic

I love the acoustic, but I dont lmow

14 hours ago, Koldes said:

At the risk of being a broken record, I'm very excited for this, but I'm also skeptical that we'll see some new variation or breaking of the Benjamin model. I want to hear something completely different than DbD instead of just an extension of it. 

*runs* 

Totally agreee, unforunatelly.  The unplug tour in my opionion isnt the same as what i was i expected. Im hope im wrong tho

Well this sucks that they're not coming anywhere near St. Louis...new music is an exclusive part of VIP tickets for the unplugged tour.

Edit: Confirmed but not officially announced, Breaking Ben will be going on tour as direct support for A7X this coming winter. 

3 hours ago, 2ndkrueger said:

Im hoping for a single soon.. my gut feeling tells me that it's next friday.. crossing my fingers 

:ph34r:

You're going to piss alot of people off if you're wrong.

2 hours ago, BreakTheAgony87 said:

You're going to piss alot of people off if you're wrong.

haha! as i said, it's just a gut feeling :lol: 

5 hours ago, 2ndkrueger said:

very much that ^ 

I'm having a hard time believing that they will release a single while they're on this unplugged tour. Air play but not playing a new single live doesn't make much sense to me. Hope I'm wrong. 

20 hours ago, MU_BeastMode said:

I'm having a hard time believing that they will release a single while they're on this unplugged tour. Air play but not playing a new single live doesn't make much sense to me. Hope I'm wrong. 

I hope so too :lol::unsure:

2 hours ago, 2ndkrueger said:

I hope so too :lol::unsure:

Considering that "an exclusive first listen to new BB music" is included in one of the VIP Packagaes I'm thinking we won't have a single until after the unplugged tour. Again, hope I'm very wrong. 

Ember is the new album.

Ben: "We were gonna call it 'Ascend' but spell it 'Ass-End', but the label was, like, 'Hmm…'" 

1 hour ago, Green Baron said:

Ember is the new album.

Ben: "We were gonna call it 'Ascend' but spell it 'Ass-End', but the label was, like, 'Hmm…'" 

I chuckled.

1 hour ago, 2ndkrueger said:

God damnit, i can't wait >.< release the single already! :o

Best guess is sometime in November, after the unplugged is finished 11/4. I Can’t see the album being released before late February, considering that the new music exclusive VIP package is a part of the A7X tour.

It seems like the band is growing restless with HR, judging from Ben’s tone and annoyed sarcasm. 

19 hours ago, MU_BeastMode said:

Best guess is sometime in November, after the unplugged is finished 11/4. I Can’t see the album being released before late February, considering that the new music exclusive VIP package is a part of the A7X tour.

It seems like the band is growing restless with HR, judging from Ben’s tone and annoyed sarcasm. 

Yeah you are probably right :-)