65 posts in this topic

Well, after typing in the lyrics in google.. i actually found the source :D

Man, i really fell for it :-( 

Sorry!

On 6/30/2017 at 10:21 AM, 2ndkrueger said:

Well, after typing in the lyrics in google.. i actually found the source :D

Man, i really fell for it :-( 

Sorry!

We all get taken once in a while. :) This is why I'll be waiting for official, confirmed stuff. It does sound like it's not too far away, though. They're at least working on stuff. 

30 minutes ago, MU_BeastMode said:

Something's up...

Some people think that was an unreleased track from DBD.  Apparently some pre-releases of that album had the song listed on the back album art.

Not a bad song from the 30 second clip.

6 hours ago, BreakTheAgony87 said:

Some people think that was an unreleased track from DBD.  Apparently some pre-releases of that album had the song listed on the back album art.

Not a bad song from the 30 second clip.

This is going to turn into the new "Better Days."

I really hope they won't use torn in two as a single for the new album.. but would be sweet to hear the full song anyways..

Christmas comes early when they release a new song!! :D  I can't wait to see them live in September :D! 

2 hours ago, MU_BeastMode said:

This is going to turn into the new "Better Days."

Which is actually one of my favorite BB songs.

I swear to God if this turns into a page full of gifs that makes the page take 15 minutes to load, I'll hunt you all for sport.

4 hours ago, heldjc said:

Album's finished! Hope to hear more details about when it will be out soon

http://loudwire.com/breaking-benjamin-complete-sixth-album/

Had to figure the album was finished since they went overseas for the current tour. The tour finishes Sept. 9th, seems like it's a week or so trip back by boat. I'm thinking 2-3 week turn before a single and album late November to mid-December. 

My guy guy says they will be announcing a fall/winter tour next week...more to come. I know one location but not a date. 

1 hour ago, MU_BeastMode said:

Unplugged tour announcement coming as soon as tomorrow...I have one date confirmed. 

If you get any info about the single coming, please tell! 

And also.. Can't wait to see them tomorrow!! :D!

1 hour ago, 2ndkrueger said:

If you get any info about the single coming, please tell! 

And also.. Can't wait to see them tomorrow!! :D!

I do not think I'll have much of a jump on the single, sadly...

At the risk of being a broken record, I'm very excited for this, but I'm also skeptical that we'll see some new variation or breaking of the Benjamin model. I want to hear something completely different than DbD instead of just an extension of it. 

*runs* 

14 minutes ago, Koldes said:

At the risk of being a broken record, I'm very excited for this, but I'm also skeptical that we'll see some new variation or breaking of the Benjamin model. I want to hear something completely different than DbD instead of just an extension of it. 

*runs* 

I agree completely! DbD is the weakest album there is tbh

18 minutes ago, Koldes said:

*runs* 

This is purely speculation based on the social media posts and interviews that have been shared, as well as some old interviews, but I am optimistic we will hear an evolution of the BB model. Now I'm not saying it will stray far from the core BB sound, but I believe the addition of Jasen, Keith, Aaron and Shaun will affect what we're used to hearing. Remember, Ben wrote 95-97% of DBD during hiatus and prior to officially moving forward with the new lineup. I remember a few past interviews where Ben wanted to and could see himself in a group where everyone contributed to their work. There's also been more current interviews where Ben has mentions they have been toying with Keith and Aaron contributing vocals to tracks. Again, all pure speculation but you may get what you hope for. 

That sounds cool! I want the core, familiar sound, just with a twist. "Ashes to Eden" was such a great example of that. Still sounded like BB, but way different than the rest of DbD. I'm hopeful! 

Yeah, I think Ben's reported who took a backseat, because he trusts these guys and has started how the band as a whole has similar likes and dislikes now. This makes me believe that this record will be a full band effort and not just Ven writing the vast majority and telling the stooges what to play. 

4 hours ago, 2ndkrueger said:

I agree completely! DbD is the weakest album there is tbh

Listen, I appreciate that you're not considering Dear Agony to be an album, but unfortunately we have to include it.

Just got back from the concert, daaaaaamn what a great one!! Ben also talked about the new album coming out, but no new info sadly :P 

@pen 

Lol B)