Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MU_BeastMode

Possibly New Breaking Benjamin.

65 posts in this topic

It would seem that Breaking Benjamin are in the process of working on new music. Earlier tonight the BB Instagram account posted a picture of Ben and Jason Rauch working on a lap top with the caption,  "Me...and Jason Rauch...doing it." Nice little vague teaser to go into the weekend.

4 hours ago, Kalt said:

I wonder if Ben is still writing all of the music and just bringing them in for tracking.

With the fact that he gave Jasen Rauch a spot in the band, It'd be safe to say that Ben is spreading the wealth.

On 12/6/2016 at 0:53 AM, BreakTheAgony87 said:

With the fact that he gave Jasen Rauch a spot in the band, It'd be safe to say that Ben is spreading the wealth.

Also, based on an interview they did at an acoustic show for a Philly radio station before the summer unplugged tour it sounds like Aaron and Keith will be singing some parts if the interview holds true.

Decent interview. Interesting to hear how much everyone else is contributing, which was the big question for this upcoming album.

I wish that they spoke somewhat of some sort of time frame. I'm hoping for fall 2017 or earlier. 

Interesting to see.

From what I've seen, drums are fully recorded, bass tracking was nearing an end 3 days ago, Ben started guitars 3 weeks ago. Think we're just waiting on Vocals and mixing at this point. 

Interestingly enough, Austin Carlile (former Of Mice & Men vocalist) has commented on Ben's IG post, "I'll be there soon ;)." 

24 minutes ago, RainbowDragon said:

Which BB songs have keys cuz off the top of my head I cant name any.

There's a few from WANA and I'm too tried to think of the all others atm.

So i just got a warning/notice about them coming to Denmark in september.. So that's a new european tour.. they gotta have something new out before that, right? :P

9 hours ago, Kalt said:

There's a few from WANA and I'm too tried to think of the all others atm.

Right, I just remembered the piano into to Breakdown.

16 hours ago, RainbowDragon said:

Which BB songs have keys cuz off the top of my head I cant name any.

I believe there is subtle piano/keyboard in both Forget It and Give Me A Sign, obviously The Diary of Jane acoustic version and I believe there are prominent keys on Ashes to Eden as well. 

31 minutes ago, MU_BeastMode said:

I believe there is subtle piano/keyboard in both Forget It and Give Me A Sign, obviously The Diary of Jane acoustic version and I believe there are prominent keys on Ashes to Eden as well. 

It's hard to tell if it's an acoustic guitar or keys in Ashes to Eden.

Two weeks late on this one...

This is from last night though, and if you read the comments, Ben has commented from his own personal IG, "I don't care, get it done" (in a joking matter).

I don't know if you guys already heard these, but i just stumbled over it on youtube.. 

Im really not sure if i have heard this before.. lyrics seems kinda similar to other tracks, what do you guys think?

And also - there's a preview of Torn in Two here if anyone wants to listen 
http://junglevibe33.net/tracks/breaking_benjamin_torn_in_two.html

That sure does sound like the dark before dawn album :) but the first one doesn't really.. might be a demo? Does anyone know anything about that one?

3 hours ago, 2ndkrueger said:

I don't know if you guys already heard these, but i just stumbled over it on youtube.. 

Im really not sure if i have heard this before.. lyrics seems kinda similar to other tracks, what do you guys think?

And also - there's a preview of Torn in Two here if anyone wants to listen 
http://junglevibe33.net/tracks/breaking_benjamin_torn_in_two.html

That sure does sound like the dark before dawn album :) but the first one doesn't really.. might be a demo? Does anyone know anything about that one?

I really don't think the video is a new song, let along Breaking Ben. Maybe, but considering it was posted October 2016 I'm think it isn't. It does sound like we missed out on "Torn in Town" being on Dark Before Dawn, the album really could have used an extra track or two after 6 years off. 

In other news...the whole BB crew was lighting up Instagram today, too many pictures to bother posting but it seems as if everybody is together in the studio right now getting BB6 done. 

@MU_BeastMode

Yeah i was looking at the date too, and it does sound a bit weird.. But it might be an early demo perhaps? Just listen to the start of it, it's really hard to sound that much like Ben.

And yeah, we're definitely coming closer to the album! Here's hoping for a single in july ;P!