Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Salemzorro

Make America Rock Again - Trapt, Saliva, Saving Abel, Alien Ant Farm, etc.

50 posts in this topic

I'd be interesting in going when it comes down here to Pompano, but it's on a Friday and I'd have to take off work. I haven't seen Trapt and Alien Ant Farm in probably 15 years. I also wouldn't mind seeing Tantric and 12 Stones. I'll have to give it some thought...

Wow, this is an interesting tour to say the least...  but the lineup is actually very solid, I would definitely go to the Tampa or Orlando dates.  I'm very curious how the set up will be.  Full day?  Set lengths? Order?  etc..

I'd go to this. I've seen every band except AAF, Tantric, and Crazy Town. I had no clue Tantric was still playing shows. I love me some 12 Stones and Drowning Pool regardless of singers, I'd go there just for that and Saliva with Amaru is decent, Trapt is always good, and its too bad Saving Abel lost their lead singer, because it was fun seeing them when they hit big. I actually got to meet them after a show, they were really cool. This is like the have band name will travel tour (most bands don't have their original lineup or lead singer). 

7 hours ago, jman3000 said:

I'd go to this. I've seen every band except AAF, Tantric, and Crazy Town. I had no clue Tantric was still playing shows. I love me some 12 Stones and Drowning Pool regardless of singers, I'd go there just for that and Saliva with Amaru is decent, Trapt is always good, and its too bad Saving Abel lost their lead singer, because it was fun seeing them when they hit big. I actually got to meet them after a show, they were really cool. This is like the have band name will travel tour (most bands don't have their original lineup or lead singer). 

I saw Tantric around this time last year. Never got into them but I still really enjoyed them. 

Saving Abel definitely lowers my interest in this tour. I've seen them twice with Scotty and I'm not a fan.

I'll be seeing this tour in a few days in Queens. For me, it's a nice welcome back to my early years in college...and my senior year of high school. I still can't believe that after 16 years and after this coming Wednesday, I'll be able to say that I've seen Crazy Town live.

http://www.makeamericarockagain.com/

On 9/10/2016 at 5:48 PM, Cfw828 said:

I'll be seeing this tour in a few days in Queens. For me, it's a nice welcome back to my early years in college...and my senior year of high school. I still can't believe that after 16 years and after this coming Wednesday, I'll be able to say that I've seen Crazy Town live.

http://www.makeamericarockagain.com/

@Cfw828 comes back after a 2 year absence and nobody says anything??

Glad to see you! 

2 hours ago, Vigo said:

@Cfw828 comes back after a 2 year absence and nobody says anything??

Glad to see you! 

Up until this moment, I absolutely would have sworn that CFW had still been posting here, and now I just feel really lost and confused.

Yeah, they were doing buy1get1 tix here but it was after we had bought ours.  Honestly, it was a great show...  Enduval, Tantric, Alient Ant Farm, Crazy Town, and Trapt.  I had never seen AAF so that was the real reason I wanted to go...was not disappointed.  Tantric was also amazing.

57 minutes ago, chicago_animal said:

What time did Trapt go on? 

They headlined this show so it was late/last act...around/after midnight if I remember.

Yeah that's what is the problem. I'm not going to be dead at work the next day for Trapt. I was going to see them at a local bar earlier this year till I saw 4 opening bands and first band at 8...on a Tuesday. 

11 minutes ago, chicago_animal said:

Yeah that's what is the problem. I'm not going to be dead at work the next day for Trapt. I was going to see them at a local bar earlier this year till I saw 4 opening bands and first band at 8...on a Tuesday. 

Yeah, that's how it's been the past few times I've seen them.  Half the crowd is drunk/gone by the time they start...lol.  

20 hours ago, Kalt said:

Yeah, that's how it's been the past few times I've seen them.  Half the crowd is drunk/gone by the time they start...lol.  

What time has this show been starting?  May see it in Tampa.