Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pen

30 Seconds To Mars - New Album

19 posts in this topic

Not what I expected exactly. It's alright with some subtle politically infused lyrics. The music is definitely a change in direction from the last one, but not a bad one. 

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Not what I expected exactly. It's alright with some subtle politically infused lyrics. The music is definitely a change in direction from the last one, but not a bad one. 

I agree with this. They've certainly come a long way since Capricorn. 

1 hour ago, Green Baron said:

I'm not feeling this at all.

I've been reading your MM posts before this one and my consensus is: "hates fun".

I don't dislike it, but I don't like it either. I hate to single out Imagine Dragons, but it's almost like 30STM is trying to copy them in their own way. I get that they're exprimenting with a new sound, but I don't like this direction much.

Yeah this song has kept growing on me after multiple listens. I had it on repeat on the way home yesterday. It's catchy as hell.

The lyrics are so blatantly anti-Trump but I didn't catch it the first time, also it helps that his face is plastered over the music video. "White lies, it's a man on fire. Making love with the devil hurts." In fact, the title makes more sense now in the sense that it's calling out his Jesus Christ Pose