Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ruiner

Vice Principals

34 posts in this topic

I don't think it's two different people, that would seem crazy. An "Unrelated shooter" at the time of a bombing of a car? I think it's all Russell. His psychopathy knows no bounds. 

47 minutes ago, Koldes said:

I don't think it's two different people, that would seem crazy. An "Unrelated shooter" at the time of a bombing of a car? I think it's all Russell. His psychopathy knows no bounds. 

On 9/20/2016 at 11:23 AM, Ruiner said:

Gamby has made several enemies and a psychopathic partner who probably wants him out of the principal's office. It's not hard at all to believe two people would attack him on his first day as principal. 

I understand your argument for it, I just think the odds would be astronomically low, and also poor writing. Like for example, for Belinda to burn up the cars, and for Russell to have the impulse and speed to grab a mask and a gun and get there on time just doesn't make sense to me. It's one person, either Belinda or Russel. My money is on Russel. Especially because the silhouette is so thin that it likely isn't Belinda.

I couldn't disagree more. Having Gamby getting attacked by both the person he wronged and his partner would be a poetic way of punishing him. 

I see that they're advertising it as "The Final Semester" - is it ending due to ratings, or was there just basically intentions for two seasons?

Not to spark an old debate, but, the shooter is definitely Russell :)

13 minutes ago, Koldes said:

I see that they're advertising it as "The Final Semester" - is it ending due to ratings, or was there just basically intentions for two seasons?

Not to spark an old debate, but, the shooter is definitely Russell :)

1. They wrote and shot both seasons at the same time, with the intention of it being a two-off. 

2. Too tall, but I still think he hired whoever it was. 

12 hours ago, Ruiner said:

1. They wrote and shot both seasons at the same time, with the intention of it being a two-off. 

2. Too tall, but I still think he hired whoever it was. 

Ah, I think that rings a bell now that I hear it. 

I think that's a pretty logical argument - I think he's involved one way or the other. My thought is that the show is supposed to be about the two VPs - if it focuses on Gamby too much as the hero and Russell is kind of to the side, they didn't really maximize on the potential at all. With Russell being involved, it makes a true rivalry/enemy scenario with the two main stars against each other. It just makes sense to me.